The Flow Dialer - International Dialing Report provides you the details of the international calls that you have attempted in all dialing sessions during the selected date range.
- Select the report type ‘Flow Dialer - International Dialing Report’’ and the required Date Range from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated to the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
Below are the columns and their descriptions for the report:
- # Calls – Total number of international calls you have attempted in all the dialing sessions during the selected date range. This is broken down per country.
- Call Duration – Total time duration of each individual call that was connected (in hh:mm:ss format)
- Call Duration (In Units) – Total time duration of each individual call that was connected (in units)
- Location – Location of the International Call
- Session Date – Date and time of each dialing session during the selected date range.
- User – Name of the Talker/Sales Rep
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.