The Koncert - Cadence Usage Report provides you the usage details like Cadence Name, Total No. of prospects added to that cadence, Total No. of Emails outcomes and Call outcomes individually in all dialing sessions that have been made during the selected date range.
- Select the report type ‘Koncert - Cadence Usage Report’ and the required Date Range from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated to the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
Below are the columns and their descriptions from the report:
- Cadence – Name of the Cadence assigned
- Calls Made – Number of Calls made on each Cadence
- Emails Opened – Number of emails opened on each Cadence
- Emails Replied – Number of replied emails on each Cadence
- Email Sent – Number of emails sent on each Cadence
- Prospects Added – Number of prospects added on each Cadence
- Social Touch – Number of Social Touch executed on each Cadence
- User – Name of the Talker/Sales Rep
- In addition to the above columns the following call dispositions are displayed as columns with metics across the reports – Qualified Lead, Meeting Scheduled, Follow up, Got Referral, Not interested, etc.
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.