The Koncert - Remote Coach - Weekly Summary report provides you with the details of each barged calls made during the selected date range on a weekly basis. Only managers will have access to this report.
- Either you can choose the product(s) for which the report is to be retrieved or can leave the Product field 'blank' to retrieve the report for all the products you licensed. Reports associated with the selected product along with generic reports will appear under the Report Type dropdown.
NOTE: When the product field is left blank, only Generic reports will appear under Report Type.
- Select the report type ‘Koncert - Remote Coach - Weekly Summary’, ‘Teams’/‘Users’, and the required Date Range from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in manager name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated with the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Select the option ‘ALL’ from the Users dropdown to retrieve all your team members’ report.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
Below are the default columns and their descriptions from the report:
- # Calls – Number of barged calls.
- Manager Name – Manager who performed call barging.
- Phone Number – Prospect's contact number.
- Product Type – Product used for dialing (AI Flow Dialer or AI Parallel Dialer or Flow Dialer or Agent Assisted Dialer or Click Dialer).
NOTE: This column will be displayed with ‘Cadence’ for the follow-up prospects from Cadence.
- Session Date/Time – Date and time of each dialing session during the selected date range.
- Session Duration (In Hrs) – Total duration of the session (in hh:mm:ss format).
- Talker – Name of the Talker/Sales Rep.
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
- Managers can schedule and send the reports automatically to the selected users for a selected period, either in excel or CSV format. Refer to the article Schedule and send Reports for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.