The Koncert - Usage Trend report is shown in a Line Chart; it provides you the usage details like total number of Dials, total number of Connects and total number of Positive Connects in all dialing sessions that you have made during the selected date range.
- Either you can choose the product(s) for which the report is to be retrieved or can leave the Product field 'blank' to retrieve the report for all the products you licensed. Reports associated with the selected product along with generic reports will appear under the Report Type dropdown.
NOTE: When the product field is left blank, only Generic reports will appear under Report Type.
- Select the report type ‘Koncert - Usage Trend’ and the required Date Range from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated with the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
- Managers can schedule and send the reports automatically to the selected users for a selected period, either in excel or CSV format. Refer to the article Schedule and send Reports for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.