The Koncert - Overall Usage report provides you the overall usage details of the dialing sessions attempted during the date range selected, in all products.
- Either you can choose the product(s) for which the report is to be retrieved or can leave the Product field 'blank' to retrieve the report for all the products you licensed. Reports associated with the selected product along with generic reports will appear under the Report Type dropdown.
NOTE: When the product field is left blank, only Generic reports will appear under Report Type.
- Select the report type ‘Koncert - Overall Usage’ and the required Date Range from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated with the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
Below are the default columns and their descriptions from the report:
- # Attempts – Number of contacts contacted. Applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer.
- C2C – Total number of Contacts/Total number of Connects.
- C2M – Total number of Connects/Total number of Meetings.
- C2M % – (Total number of Meetings/Total number of Connects) * 100.
- Connects – Number of Connected Calls in a session.
- Connect Rate % – (Number of Connects/Total number of dials made) * 100.
- Connect Time – Total time connected with prospects.
- Conversion Rate % – (Number of Meetings/Number of Valid Connects) * 100.
- D2C – Total number of Dials/Total number of Connects.
- D2M – Total number of Dials/Total number of Meetings.
- D2VC – Total number of Dials/Total number of Valid Connects.
- Dial Time – Total duration of time that each individual call was connected (in hh:mm:ss format).
- Dials – Number of Dials made in a dialing session.
- Follow ups – Number of follow up calls scheduled in a dialing session.
- Hold Time – Total time a user is on hold in all dialing sessions during the selected date range. When a user clicks “Pause Session” or clicks “Close” in the Call Disposition window this would be “Hold Time”.
- Meetings – Number of meetings scheduled in a dialing session.
- Referrals – Number of referrals logged in a dialing session.
- Session Hours – Total time from when a user started a session to when they end the session (in hh:mm:ss format).
- User – Name of the Talker/Sales Rep.
- Wait Time (Avg) – Average wait time between each connect in ‘hh:mm:ss’ format. Derived based on ‘Dial Time (in hours)/Connects’.
- Wrap Time – Total wrap hours (Wrap time is about time duration between call ‘Hang Up’ and ‘Save & Go’ or ‘Close’).
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
- Managers can schedule and send the reports automatically to the selected users for a selected period, either in excel or CSV format. Refer to the article Schedule and send Reports for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.