The Overall Usage Report provides you the overall usage details to the dialing session attempted during the date range selected. Also, you can filter and view the report based on products.
- Select the report type ‘Overall Usage Report’ and the required Date Range from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name). Select the product for which the report to be generated.
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated to the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
Below are the columns and their descriptions from the report:
- # Attempts – Number of prospects transferred by Dialing Agents. Applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer.
- C2C – Total number of Connects / Total number of Contacts
- C2M -– Total number of Connects / Total number of Meetings
- C2M % – (Total number of Meetings / Total number of Connects ) * 100
- Connects – Number of Connected Calls in a session
- Connect Rate % – (Number of Connects / Total number of dials made)
- Connect Time – Time taken to establish the connection
- Conversion Rate % – (meeting count / valid connects) * 100
- D2C – Total number of Dials / Total number of valid Connects
- D2M – Total number of Dials / Total number of Meetings
- D2VC – Total number of Dials / Total number of Valid Connects
- Dial Time – Total duration of time that each individual call was connected (in hh:mm:ss format)
- Dials – Number of dials made in a session
- Hold Time – Total hold time in all dialing sessions.
- Session Hours – Total number of hours dialed (in hh:mm:ss format)
- User – Name of the Talker/Sales Rep
- Wait Time (Avg) – Average wait time between each call in ‘mm:ss’ format. Derived based on ‘Dial Duration/Number of Connects’.
- Wrap Time – Time duration between call ‘Hang Up’ and ‘Dial Next Contact’ or ‘Close’
- In addition to the above columns the following call dispositions are displayed as columns with metics across the reports – Qualified Lead, Meeting Scheduled, Follow up, Got Referral, Not interested, etc.
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.