The Koncert - Usage by Month report provides you the month-wise performance/usage details of the Sales Rep for the date range selected.
- Either you can choose the product(s) for which the report is to be retrieved or can leave the Product field 'blank' to retrieve the report for all the products you licensed. Reports associated with the selected product along with generic reports will appear under the Report Type dropdown.
NOTE: When the product field is left blank, only Generic reports will appear under Report Type.
- Select the report type ‘Koncert - Usage by Month’ and the required Date Range from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated with the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
Below are the default columns and their descriptions from the report:
- # Attempts – Number of contacts contacted. Applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer.
- # Connects – Total number of connected calls in a dialing session.
- # Dials – Total number of Dials made in a dialing session.
- # Positive Connects – Total number of connects with any call result that is marked as a positive connect. Example: Meeting Scheduled, Qualified Lead, Got Referral, Follow up, etc.
- # Valid Connects – Total number of valid connects. A valid connect is any connect that is not documented as a Call Issue.
- C2C – Total number of Contacts/Total number of Connects.
- C2M – Total number of Connects/Total number of Meetings.
- C2M % – (Total number of Meetings/Total number of Connects) * 100.
- Connect Time – Total time connected with prospects.
- D2C – Total number of Dials/Total number of Connects.
- D2M – Total number of Dials/Total number of Meetings.
- D2VC – Total number of Dials/Total number of Valid Connects.
- Dial Time – Total duration of time that each individual call was connected (in hh:mm:ss format).
- Hold Time – Total time a user is on hold in all dialing sessions during the selected date range. When a user clicks “Pause Session” or clicks “Close” in the Call Disposition window this would be “Hold Time”.
- Month – Name of the Month & Year.
- Meetings – Number of meetings scheduled in a dialing session.
- No. of Days – Number of days dialed by the user.
- Session Time – Total time from when a user started a session to when they end the session (in hh:mm:ss format).
- User – Name of the Talker/Sales Rep.
- Wait Time (Avg) – Average wait time between each connect in ‘hh:mm:ss’ format. Derived based on ‘Dial Time (in hours)/Connects’.
- Wrap Time – Total wrap hours (Wrap time is about time duration between call ‘Hang Up’ and ‘Save & Go’ or ‘Close’).
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
- Managers can schedule and send the reports automatically to the selected users for a selected period, either in excel or CSV format. Refer to the article Schedule and send Reports for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.