The Koncert - User Monthly Usage Metrics Report provides you the month-wise performance/usage details of the Sales Rep for the date range selected.
- Select the report type ‘Koncert - User Monthly Usage Metrics Report’, required Date Range, and Product Type from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated to the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
Below are the columns and their descriptions from the report:
- # Attempts – Number of prospects transferred by Dialing Agents. Applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer.
- # Connects – Total number of connected calls
- # Dials – Total number of Dials made
- # Positive Connects – The total number of connects with any call result that is marked as a positive connect. Example: Meeting Scheduled, Qualified Lead, Got Referral, Follow Up, etc.
- # Valid Connects – Total number of valid connects. A valid connect is any connect that is not documented as a Call Issue.
- C2C – Total number of Connects / Total number of Contacts
- C2M – Total number of Connects / Total number of Meetings
- C2M % – (Total number of Meetings / Total number of Connects)* 100
- Connect Time – Time taken to establish the connection
- D2C – Total number of Dials / Total number of Connects
- D2M – Total number of Dials / Total number of Meetings
- D2VC – Total number of Dials / Total number of Valid Connects
- Dial Time – Total duration of time that each individual call was connected (in hh:mm:ss format)
- Hold Time – Total hold time in all dialing sessions.
- Month – Name of the Month & Year
- No. of Days – Number of days dialed by the user
- Session Time – Total number of hours dialed (in hh:mm:ss format)
- User – Name of the Talker/Sales Rep
- Wait Time (Avg) – Average wait time between each call in ‘mm:ss’ format. Derived based on ‘Dial Duration/Number of Connects’.
- Wrap Time – Time duration between call ‘Hang Up’ and ‘Dial Next Contact’ or ‘Close’
- In addition to the above columns the following call dispositions are displayed as columns with metics across the reports – Qualified Lead, Meeting Scheduled, Follow up, Got Referral, Not interested, etc.
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.