The Koncert - Cadence Email Metrics Report provides you the email metrics details like Total No. Emails sent, opened, links clicked, bounced, replied, opt-out prospects, percentage of replied, clicked and clicked during the selected date range.
- Select the report type ‘Koncert - Cadence Email Metrics Report’ and the required Date Range from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated to the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
Below are the columns and their descriptions from the report:
- Bounced – Number of Emails bounced
- Cadence – Name of the Cadence assigned
- Clicked % – Percentage of Links clicked in Emails
- Links Clicked – Number of Links Clicked in Email sent
- Opened – Number of emails opened on each Cadence
- Opened % – Percentage of number of Emails Opened
- Opt Out – Number of prospects opted out
- Replied – Number of replied emails on each Cadence
- Replied % – Percentage replies received for Emails sent
- Sent – Number of emails sent on each Cadence
- Template Name – Name of the Email Template
- Touch – Number of touches associated in the cadence
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.