You can snooze a manual Task logged in the To Do tab that is due and choose to have them resurface after the specified day/time range. The records will be moved to the selected date until the snooze time is up.
Below you can find how to snooze a manual Task in the To Do tab:
- In the To Do tab, navigate to the Task tab
- Click on the ellipses button to the right of the manual task record that you want to snooze and select the option Snooze from the dropdown menu.
- The Snooze - <Prospect Name (Account Name)> window will be displayed and defaults to a snooze period of 1 hour.
- Select the snooze period from the dropdown and click Snooze.
- The record will be removed from the Tasks tab and will be displayed again after the specified snooze period.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.