The Cadence application has ten tabs, as follows:
- Pending Calls
- To Do
– Click to expand or collapse the Cadence tabs. When expanding, you can view the complete name of the Tabs, as shown below:
Dashboard’ is the default-landing tab in Cadence. It shows the user’s dashboard in different graphical charts under three sections.
- To Do – Shows the total number of pending Emails, pending Calls, pending Social, pending LinkedIn, pending Tasks, and unassigned Prospects for the logged in user.
- Active Cadences – Displays the list of active cadences with the count of prospects available in it for the logged in user. By default, the Cadences will be auto sorted in Descending order based on the prospects count.
- Dialing Info – Shows the stats of Dials, Valid Connects, and Talk Time of the logged in user for the selected date range.
- Overall Stats – Displays the overall statistics of Email & Call touches for the logged-in user during the selected date range.
- Cadence Analytics – A graphical display of the Top 10 Cadence with the touches – Call, Email, and Social of the logged in user for the default date range Current Month. If needed, you can change the Date Range and view the stats accordingly.
- Activity Metrics – Displays the metrics of Touches executed (Emails, Calls, Social, and LinkedIn) during the last week.
- Future Tasks – Displays the statistics and graphs of the Touches to be executed in the subsequent (next) week.
Pending Calls – The prospects that were added in a Cadence (assigned with Call Touch) will be listed here. You need to initiate the dialing session manually via any of the Koncert dialers that you have licensed.
To Do – Displays the pending emails that have to be sent (after preview), prospects assigned with Social Touch for manual execution to a Social Network (Twitter/Google/Zoominfo), prospects assigned to a LinkedIn Touch for manual execution with LinkedIn and prospects assigned with Task Touch for manual execution.
Emails – Here you can compose and send an instant email (Send One-Off Email) to the prospects, view the history of email activities, and metrics for the email outcomes.
Cadences – Lists out the Cadences created by the logged-in user and the shared cadences (shared by the managers/admin) will be listed here.
Here, you can create a new Cadence, add touches to a Cadence, edit, view, delete, and pause & resume a Cadence.
Prospects – Here, you can add a new prospect, import prospects from CRM or from a CSV File, assign prospects to a Cadence, view each prospect's information, move prospects from one Cadence to another, exit prospect(s) from a Cadence, delete prospects from Cadence, Tag prospects, and Pause & Resume prospects activity.
Accounts – A repository that allows you to connect and view the data for all the imported prospects that are associated with a specific account.
Templates – Tab to define Email Templates for Email Touch, and add Snippets for the templates.
Reports – Tab view the User Overview, Prospect Overview, Call Overview, Email Overview, and Touch Overview. Also, you can view detailed information about activities performed (Outcomes) for each Cadence and Template. Reports can be viewed in a Graphical Bar Chart.
Settings – Here, you can configure the basic settings for Email communication, Email Signature, Email Execution Schedule, and User Settings.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.