Although you have already integrated HubSpot with the Koncert portal, it is mandatory to integrate HubSpot with the Cadence application for security and authorization reasons. This allows users to import call list(s) from HubSpot CRM into the Cadence application for touch execution.
HubSpot users can bring all of their calling list(s) into Cadence by simply integrating HubSpot with Cadence.
Below you can find how to integrate HubSpot within the Cadence application:
- After logging into the Koncert portal, click on the Cadence button to navigate to the Cadence application
- On the Cadence application's Settings » Third Party Integrations tab, you can find the settings for integrating the Cadence application with HubSpot CRM.
- Click on the Configure button.
- A confirmation message below will be displayed. Click Confirm to confirm the configuration process.
- An authentication page will pop up to connect to HubSpot, as shown below. Click on the link New Authentication.
- Your Authentication Name for HubSpot will be displayed. Click Create to create a new authentication for your account within HubSpot.
- Upon clicking Create, you will be directed to the HubSpot - Choose an account page to choose your HubSpot account for authentication. After choosing your account, click on the Choose Account button.
- Click Next to connect to HubSpot.
- After successful authentication on the HubSpot, you will be requested for Koncert authentication. Click on the link New Authentication.
- Your Authentication Name for Koncert will be displayed. Click Create to create new authentication for your account within Koncert.
- Click Finish to complete the configuration process.
- After successful configuration, a confirmation message below will be displayed.
- The Configure button will be replaced with the following details. Also, the Disconnect, Delete, Assign and Call Disposition Mapping buttons will be enabled to allow you to proceed with the setup.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.