The ‘Tag’ option is used to tag snippets that are left out from being tagged while adding a new snippet.
Below you can find how to tag a snippet:
- In the Templates » Snippets tab, mouse hover on a Snippet that you wish to tag.
- Click the Tag icon on the floating toolbar.
- After the Tag Template / Snippet window pops up, either enter or select a tag from the Tag dropdown.
NOTE: If the tag name entered does not exist, click the Add <new tag name> link to add a new one, as shown below:
A confirmation message below will be displayed.
Also, the newly added tag name will be displayed in the Tag dropdown.
- Click on the Tag button to tag the selected Snippet.
- A confirmation message below will be displayed. Click OK.
- Upon successful tagging of the snippet, the following alert message will be displayed.
- The tag name will be displayed under the column Tags for the snippet.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.