The Task could be a note or a reminder to the user for an upcoming activity. A task can either be created by assigning a prospect to a Task touch under a Cadence or by using the Prospect View window to create it manually.
Below you can find how to manually create a task for a prospect:
- Bring up the Prospect View window by clicking the prospect name from any of the following tabs/screens:
- Cadence » Prospects tab
- Cadence » Cadences tab » View Cadence » Prospects tab
- Cadence » Cadences tab » View Cadence » Emails tab
- Cadence » Cadences tab » View Cadence » Calls tab
- Cadence » Accounts tab » View Accounts » Prospects tab
- Cadence » Accounts tab » View Accounts » Tasks tab
- Cadence » Pending Calls tab
- Cadence » To Do tab
- In the Prospect View window, click on the Task icon under the Actions section.
- After the New Task window pops up, enter the following details in the respective fields:
- Subject – Enter the Subject of the Task.
- Notes – Enter the description in the Notes field.
- Due Date – Select the due date for the task.
- Time – Select the due time for the task.
- Task Type – Select the task type 'Task' from the dropdown.
- Click Save to save the Task. A confirmation message below will be displayed.
- The newly created task will be displayed under the To Do » Task tab for execution with an Orange flag on the left, as shown below:
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.