Remote Coach is a key feature of Koncert. It is intended and developed for Managers or users with administrative rights to monitor ongoing calls and to interact with the Talker (i.e. Sales Rep.) in real-time.
Only Managers and users with permission can view and access this module. Remote Coach has its own Dial and Access Code. This will appear at the top of the Koncert portal next to the Remote Coach icon upon clicking the Remote Coach tab. You have to dial the phone number and enter the access code to monitor the ongoing calls and interact with the Talker.
Remote Coach – Features
Below are the core features of Remote coach:
- Real Time Monitoring – Ability for the managers to monitor the ongoing call; neither the Talker (i.e. Sales Rep) nor the prospect is notified of the monitor’s presence in Listen mode
- Real Time Whispering – Ability for the managers to interact with the Talker (Sales Rep.) in real time; where the prospect cannot hear this interaction
- Call Recording – Ability to record the calls of your team and rate the calls to evaluate their performance and efficiency
NOTE: It is mandatory to log in to Phone Bridge to perform the actions above, by dialing the Dial Code following by your Access Code for the Remote Coach tab.
- Prohibit Call Recording – Option to prohibit the call recording for 2 Party Consent States
- Permissions for Sales Reps – Ability for the managers to offer approvals for their team to record their connected calls, view & play those recorded calls and delete the recordings.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.