The Resume Cadence feature is to resume the paused Cadence. Once the Cadence has been resumed, all the scheduled pending activities of the Cadence will be processed.
Below you can find how to resume the paused Cadence, on behalf of the user:
- In the Cadences tab, select your user from the Users dropdown.
- In the Cadences » Paused tab, mouse hover on a Cadence you want to resume.
- Click the Resume icon on the floating toolbar.
- A confirmation message below will be displayed. Click Yes to resume the Cadence.
Upon clicking Yes, a confirmation message below will be displayed. Click Yes.
- Once the Cadence has been resumed successfully, a confirmation message "Cadence has been resumed" will be displayed.
- Also, the Cadence will be moved to the Active tab.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.