You can upload your own mapped Caller IDs until you can purchase the Caller IDs from Twilio.
Below you can find how to upload your own Caller ID file from your local computer:
- In the Caller IDs tab, click on the Upload icon under the Action column, to the right of the Caller ID Group that you want to upload Caller IDs.
NOTE: You can either create a new Caller ID Group and upload your own Caller ID file, or you can upload the file to the default Caller ID Group Private Pool. You cannot purchase new Caller IDs from Twilio from the Caller ID Group you uploaded your own Caller IDs, i.e. the Purchase Caller IDs icon under the Action column will be disabled/grayed out as shown below:
Also, the other options Download, Purchase, Heat map, Mapping, and Settings will also be disabled/grayed out.
- After the Upload Mapped Caller IDs window pops up, click on the Choose File button and select your Caller ID file (SQL file) from your computer.
- The name of the selected file will be displayed next to the Choose File button.
- Click Upload to upload the selected Caller ID file.
- After successful upload, the message ‘Uploaded Successfully’ will be displayed. Click OK.
The uploaded Caller IDs will be categorized and auto-mapped to the respective area codes.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.