Koncert offers you to upload and use your mapped Caller IDs until you purchase Caller IDs from Twilio. You can use the default Caller ID Group to upload your mapped Caller ID file (in .sql format).
If you already purchased Caller IDs from Twilio for the default Caller ID Group, then an alert message below will appear upon clicking the Add Mapped Caller ID Group button to upload your mapped Caller ID file.
Below you can find how to upload your Caller ID file from your local computer to the default Caller ID Group:
- In the Administration » Caller IDs tab » Mapped Caller IDs section, click on the Upload icon under the Action column, to the right of the default Caller ID Group.
NOTE: You cannot purchase new Caller IDs from Twilio within the same Caller ID Group that you uploaded your Caller IDs, i.e. the Purchase Caller IDs icon under the Action column will be disabled as shown below:
Also, the other options Download, Purchase, Heat map, Mapping, Map Caller Ids across states, and Settings will be disabled.
- After the Upload Mapped Caller IDs window pops up, click on the Choose File button and select your Caller ID file (SQL file) from your computer.
- The name of the selected file will be displayed next to the Choose File button.
- Click Upload to upload the selected Caller ID file.
- After successful upload, a message ‘Uploaded Successfully’ will be displayed. Click OK.
The uploaded Caller IDs will be categorized and auto-mapped to the respective area codes immediately, for making outbound calls.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.