- You cannot delete a mapped Caller ID Group that is marked as Default, as the Delete icon will be disabled or grayed out.
- You cannot delete a mapped Caller ID Group that has Caller IDs purchased from Twilio. When trying to delete, an alert message below will be displayed:
Below you can find how to delete a mapped Caller ID Group:
- In the Administration » Caller IDs tab » Mapped Caller IDs section, click on the Delete icon (under the Action column) to the right of the Caller ID Group that you wish to delete.
- A confirmation message below will be displayed.
- Click Yes, Delete to delete the Caller ID Group or click Cancel to cancel the deletion process.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.