Koncert has a turnkey integration with Twilio, an outbound Caller ID instance resource. The integration allows Koncert users to purchase the verified numbers/Caller IDs directly from Twilio based on the area codes for the required States of United America from within the Koncert portal. The purchased numbers can be used as Caller IDs which will be added to your existing Caller IDs list immediately, for making outbound calls.
Why purchasing Local Caller IDs from Twilio is recommended?
- When prospects receive calls from other area codes, they may believe it to be a scam or fraudulent call. The use of local caller IDs will increase the chances of prospects picking up the call.
- With Twilio's local presence dialing feature, sales teams can use a bundle of area codes that match up to the prospect's area code across the United States without requiring any additional effort.
- Caller IDs are often flagged as scams or fraudulent when used for dialing or connecting with prospects. This is where our feature eliminates this potential problem. Koncert continuously monitors the use of caller IDs and notifies about the usage, as a result of which, you can release the overused Caller IDs and purchase new ones.
- You can purchase 100 free Caller IDs for your Org without paying a cent.
Enable the 'Caller IDs' tab
There are no specific settings required for enabling this feature. By default, the Caller IDs tab will be enabled for your organization under the Administration tab, but please make sure you have Admin rights.
By default, there will be only one Caller ID Group called "Private Pool" in the Caller IDs tab. You can add as many Caller ID groups as you wish by clicking the Add Caller ID Group button.
- Existing Koncert customers/orgs can use their own Caller IDs (Mapped Caller IDs) until they can purchase the Caller IDs from Twilio. As soon as you have adapted to Twilo and are ready to purchase, you should delete the existing Caller ID group that contains the uploaded Caller IDs.
- You can upload your existing Caller IDs to the default Caller ID Group by clicking the Upload icon . Refer to the article How do I upload a Caller ID File? for detailed information on how to upload a Caller ID file.
NOTE: If you have not purchased or mapped any Caller ID for the area codes, an alert message below will be displayed within the Koncert portal to notify you that no Calls will be established.
Add Caller ID Group – Option to add a new Caller ID group.
Caller ID Groups – Displays the list of Caller ID Groups available. By default, there will be only one Caller ID Group called Private Pool.
View Cart – Click to view the Caller IDs added to the Cart for purchase.
Edit – Click to edit the Caller ID Group name.
Delete – Click to delete the Caller ID Group. The Delete icon will be disabled for the default group.
Upload – Click to upload your own Caller IDs file.
Download – Click to download the purchased Caller IDs in an Excel file.
Purchase – Click to purchase the new Caller IDs from Twilio.
Heat Map – Click to view the heat map.
Map Caller Ids across states – Click to map the Caller IDs across states.
Settings – Click to configure the settings related to Daily alert and Call forwarding.
NOTE: The aforementioned icons will be enabled based on your first activity against the group. When you uploaded your own Mapped Caller ID file into the group at first, then the icons Download, Purchase, Heat map, Mapping, and Settings will be disabled for the group.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.