After choosing and moving the Caller IDs to the Cart, you can proceed to purchase the selected Caller IDs from Twilio. Refer to the article How do I add the Caller IDs to Cart? for adding Caller IDs to Cart.
Below you can find how to purchase the selected Caller IDs from Twilio.
- In the Administration » Caller IDs tab, click on the View Cart button at the top-right.
- After the Purchase window pops up, click on the Proceed to Purchase button to confirm and initiate the purchase.
NOTE: If needed, you can remove the Caller IDs from the Purchase window by clicking the icon.
- A confirmation message below will be displayed.
The following information will be displayed in the above confirmation window:
- Maximum number of Caller IDs allowed to purchase for an organization
- Number of Caller IDs being purchased
- Number of Caller IDs remaining for purchase
- Click Proceed to continue purchasing the Caller IDs.
- Upon clicking the Proceed button, the Forward Calls window will be displayed. Enter the Phone Number to which the incoming Calls of the Caller IDs have to be redirected and click the Proceed button.
NOTE: You can change the Call Forwarding phone number later under the Settings » Call Forwarding section. Refer to the article Caller ID Settings for detailed settings information.
- The Transaction Code window will be displayed. Enter the Transaction code that was received to your registered Email ID.
- After entering the code, click on the Validate & Proceed button to purchase the Caller IDs.
- A confirmation message ‘Purchase is completed’ will be displayed after a successful purchase. Click OK.
- The purchase status ‘Success’ will be displayed for the Caller IDs purchased.
NOTE: An alert message below will be displayed when clicking the View Cart button without choosing the Caller IDs for purchase.
Click the Return to Caller id(s) button to move back to Caller IDs main page.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.