You can perform the following Settings for each Caller ID Group created in the Administration » Caller IDs tab by clicking the Gear icon to the right of the Caller ID Group under the Action column.
- Daily Alert – Tab to setup the usage limit of Caller IDs and daily alert settings to notify administrators on more usage of Caller IDs.
- Call Forward – Tab to setup a default Call Forwarding number to which the inward calls from the prospects will be forwarded/redirected.
NOTE: You cannot perform the aforementioned settings for the Caller ID Group uploaded with your own Caller ID file.
You can set a max limit for Caller ID usage to prevent being flagged. You can choose to have Admin(s) be notified by selecting how often in Daily Alert Settings.
- Calls Per Caller ID Duration (in days) – Duration for which Caller ID usage will be calculated. By default, it will be set as 1 day. When the duration is set to 3 days, the usage of the Caller ID will be calculated for 3 days.
- Max Calls Per Caller ID (Max of 125 calls) – Maximum number of DIALS to be made PER caller ID, based on Calls Per Caller ID Duration (in days).
- Daily Alert Settings – Set the Time interval for sending notifications to Administrators on the usage of Caller ID on daily basis. Upon reaching 80% or 90% of the above mentioned count, administrators will receive an email. The available time intervals are 15 minutes, 3 hours, 6 hours, and once a day.
Click on the Save Alert Settings button to save the settings. A confirmation message 'Saved successfully!' will be displayed. Click OK.
NOTE: The notification will be sent only during working hours. Please reach out to Koncert Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to set the working hours.
Call Forward Settings
Koncert allows you to set a default Call Forwarding number to which the inward (incoming) calls in the case when a prospect calls back to the Caller ID will be redirected. Also, you have the ability to either set a default call forwarding number to all Caller IDs available or set unique or different call forwarding numbers for each caller ID.
- Forward all Incoming Calls to – Enter the Phone Number to which the inward (incoming) calls will be redirected. The phone number that was already entered while purchasing the Caller IDs will be displayed by default. If needed, you can change the phone number.
- Assign specific Call forwarding number for each Caller Id – Click to set different call forwarding numbers for each Caller ID.
Upon selecting the checkbox, the list of Caller IDs that you were purchased and mapped will be displayed. Enter the call forwarding number for each Caller ID that you want to forward the calls.
Click on the Save Call Forward Settings button to save the settings. A confirmation message 'Saved successfully!' will be displayed. Click OK.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.