Users in an organization can be viewed under the Administration » Users tab, along with their activation status and role. Only managers with Admin rights have access to view and edit the user’s information and make the users active or inactive.
NOTE: If you are unable to add or delete a user through Administration » Users tab. Please contact Koncert Support.
Below you can find instructions on how to edit user information:
- Under the Users tab, click on the Edit icon to the right of the user that you wish to edit.
- The Edit User Information popup window shown below will be displayed. Make any changes that you wish to the following fields:
- Is Active – Defaults to Yes. If required, change to No to make the user inactive
- Email-Id – Email ID of the user. Non-editable
- Display Name – User name displaying on the Koncert portal. Non-editable
- Is Manager User – Select Yes to assign the user as a Manager or else select No
- Is admin – Select Yes to assign the user as an Admin or select No
- License – Select the licenses of Koncert products that this user should have
- Time Zone – Select the required time zone from the dropdown
- Work Start hour – Select the work starting time of the user from the dropdown
- Work End hour – Select the work ending time of the user from the dropdown
- Click the Show additional fields link to view the preset additional fields, which are configured based on settings. By default, the standard columns will be made visible.
NOTE: If you do not want to view the additional fields, click on the Hide additional fields link.
- Click Save to save the changes made.
- The confirmation message shown below will be displayed. Click OK.
NOTE: A FD License(s) Remaining <count> button will be displayed on the right side. The count indicates the number of FD licenses remaining for your organization.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.