Below you can find how to add a new Call Disposition:
- In the Administration » Call Dispositions tab, click on the + Call Disposition button to add the Call Disposition for the product(s) you wish to add.
- After the Add Call Disposition window pops up, fill the following information:
- Product Type – Select the product(s) to which the Call disposition has to be added
- Call Disposition – Enter the disposition value
- Active? – Select Yes to make the disposition Active or else select No
- Enabled for Report – Select Yes to display the disposition in the report or else select No
- Count as Connect? – Select Yes to count the disposition as a connected call or else select No
- Is Positive Connect? – Select Yes to count the disposition as a positive connect or else select No
- Member Stages – Select a member stage value
- Default Action – Select a default action that has to be taken for the selected disposition
- Click on the Show additional fields link in the Add Call Disposition window to fill the additional field informations.
NOTE: If you do not want to view additional fields, click on the link Hide additional fields.
- Click Save to save the disposition. A confirmation message 'Saved Successfully!' will be displayed. Click OK.
- Click the Show All Columns button to expand and view the additional columns entered in the Add Call Disposition. By default standard columns will be made visible.
NOTE: If you do not want to view additional columns, click the Show less columns button.
You can add maximum upto 20 Call Dispositions based on your request to Koncert Support. A notification message ‘Only <count> Call dispositions can be added’ will be visible above the Show All Columns button to visually alert the user not to exceed the count specified.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.