You can view and edit the Org level information under the Administration » Org Level tab, the sections in this tab are applicable across the users & managers in an organization.
- In the Administration tab, click on the Org level tab.
- Click on the Edit icon under the Action column to edit the org-level information.
- After the Edit Org Information window, shown below, pops up, modify the details as needed.
- Enable Duplicate check – Select Yes to check for any duplicate records during the call list upload from the My Lists tab or select No to cancel the duplication check process.
- Enable Duplicate Check based on – If you have enabled the Duplicate check in the previous step, you can choose between either user level or org level, which are explained below.
- User level – Duplication check by user level. When selecting this option, each record/prospect in the Call List will undergo a duplication check, uploaded by the same user (Sales Rep)
- Org level – Duplication check by org level. When selecting this option, each record/prospect in the Call List will undergo a duplication check, uploaded by the same or different users (Sales Reps) in an organization
- Update Do Not Call Upon Hangup – Select Yes to enable DNC for the prospect after hanging up a call that is transferred by the Dialing Agents. No dials/calls will be made to that prospect until you manually select the prospect in the My Session tab for dialing.
Select No to skip the DNC update.
NOTE: This option is applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer.
- Default Tab to show – Choose a default landing page to be launched after logging into the Koncert portal, for all users/managers across the Organization.
NOTE: If needed, the user/manager can change their default screen in the Settings tab.
- Follow-Up Subject – This allows you to select the default subject for the call result ‘Follow up’, which will be auto-populated in the Call Disposition window.
- Follow-Up Due Date in Weeks – This allows you to select the default future due date (1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, or 6 weeks from the dialed date), which will be auto-populated in the Call Disposition window.
- Enable CRM Popup in Second Monitor – Select ‘Yes’ to make CRM Popup on the second monitor or select ‘No’ to skip enabling the CRM popup on the second monitor.
- Display only certain folders – Select ‘Yes’ to display only specific Salesforce folders in the My Lists tab while importing Salesforce reports or select ‘No’ to display all salesforce folders.
- Access to Salesforce Folders – If the above option is set to ‘Yes’ then enter the Salesforce Folder names as a comma-separated list (e.g. Contact List,Lead List,My Pending List, etc.) to which the access is to be granted for all users/managers.
- Click Save to save the changes made. The confirmation message saying 'Org information updated Successfully!', as shown below, will be displayed. Click OK.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.