You can view and edit the Org level information under the Administration » Org Level tab, which are applicable across the users & managers in an organization.
- In the Administration tab, click on the Org level tab.
- Click on the Edit icon under the Action column to edit the Org level information.
- After the Edit Org Information window pops up, modify the details as needed.
- Enable Duplicate check – Select Yes to check for any duplicate records during the call list upload from the My Lists tab or select No to cancel the duplication check process.
- Enable Duplicate Check based on – Select either one of the following options, if you enabled the Duplicate check in the previous step.
- User level – Duplication check by user level. When selecting this option, each record/prospect in the Call List will undergo a duplication check, uploaded by the same user (Sales Rep)
- Org level – Duplication check by org level. When selecting this option, each record/prospect in the Call List will undergo a duplication check, uploaded by the same or different user (Sales Reps) in an organization
- Update Do Not Call Upon Hangup – Select Yes to enable DNC for the prospect, once after hang up a call transferred by the Dialing Agents. No dials/calls will be made to that prospect until you select the prospect in the My Session tab for dialing.
Select No to skip the DNC update.
NOTE: This option is applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer.
- Default Tab to show – Choose a default landing page to be launched after logging into the Koncert portal, for all users/managers across the Organization.
NOTE: If needed, user/manager can change their default tab in the Settings tab.
- Followup Subject – Allows you to select default subject for the call result ‘Follow up’, which will be auto populated in the Call Disposition window.
- Followup Due Date in Weeks – Allows you to select default future due date (1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks or 6 weeks from the dialed date), which will be auto populated in the Call Disposition window.
- Enable CRM Popup in Second Monitor – Select ‘Yes’ to make CRM Popup in second monitor or select ‘No’ to skip enabling the CRM popup in second monitor.
- Display only certain folder – Select ‘Yes’ to display only specific Salesforce folders in the My Lists tab while importing Salesforce reports or select ‘No’ to display all salesforce folders.
- Access to Salesforce Folders – If the above option is set to ‘Yes’ then enter the Salesforce Folder names as a comma separated list (e.g. Contact List,Lead List,My Pending List, etc.) to which the access is to be granted for users/managers.
- Click Save to save the changes made. A confirmation message 'Org information updated Successfully!' will be displayed. Click OK.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.