The Koncert (Cadence) Summer '22 Release includes significant enhancements that will bring you a better Koncert experience.
This article provides you with an overview of the below enhancements added to the Koncert (Cadence) Version 11.0.
The topics are as follows:
As part of Summer Release, a new feature Meetings has been introduced to schedule/book a meeting with the prospects from within the Cadence.
From the Meetings tab, you can manage and perform the following actions:
- Book/schedule a meeting with the prospects by double clicking on the required time slot in the, or Click and drag the mouse from the required start time and release the mouse when you reach the desired end time to book a session for the time frame.
- View, edit, and delete the booked/scheduled meetings.
- Invite other users in the organization to the booked/scheduled meetings.
Prior to accessing the Meetings feature, the following settings must be configured under the Settings » Meetings tab:
- Turn ON or OFF the Meetings tab on demand
- General Information – Can configure the following information here - Choose Calendar, Set Meeting Link, Meeting Link Duration, Meeting Duration, Meeting Location, and Meeting Description.
- My Availability – Here you can set the availability of the user.
- Meeting Settings – The advanced settings for Meetings can be configured here.
User Interface Changes
In Cadence Version 11.0, a new section Quick Actions has been added to the Dialers popup (when clicking the icon) to provide quick access to the following features:
- Email – Click to choose a prospect and compose an email instantly.
NOTE: Two new buttons have been added to the Send Email window (as shown in the above screenshot), which will only appear when you open it through Quick Actions.
- Add to Cadence – Click to assign the active prospect to a Cadence by selecting the desired Cadence from the Assign Prospect to Cadence window.
- Set Followup – Click to create a follow up task/call for the active prospect.
- Task – Click to choose and add a Task for a prospect.
- Note – Click to choose and add a note (if any) for a prospect instantly.
- Prospect – Click to add a new prospect manually.
Add Email Touch – Include Prospect Response
In Cadence Version 11.0, a new checkbox Include Prospect Response has been added to the Add Email Touch window for the touch type Reply Email to include the prospect’s response in the reply email to the prospect.
Add Call Touch – New Calling Modes
As a result of the introduction of AI Dialers, the following dialers are added to the Add Call Touch window under the Choose Calling Mode section to dial the prospects in the call touches via AI Dialer Single Line or AI Dialer Multi Line.
Also, you can filter the prospects assigned to the call touch with AI Dialer Multi Line or AI Dialer Single Line calling mode by selecting the desired calling mode in the Pending Calls tab.
A new field Category has been added to the New Cadence window with the following default options that allow you to filter the cadences by categories.
- Follow ups
In addition to the above options, you can create your own categories under the Settings » Category tab, if needed. The newly created categories will also be listed in the above Category dropdown. Please refer to the section Setup Category for detailed information.
You can filter the cadences based on the category by selecting the category from the Select Category dropdown in the Cadences tab.
As part of the Summer Release, a new feature ‘Call Script’ has been introduced in the Add Call Touch window for the call touch which allows you to share the script with the Sales Reps.
A Call Script is an outline that assists the Sales Team in delivering the key benefits and novel features of the products to prospects. This in turn makes the prospects excited and motivated to proceed further.
The call script entered will be displayed on the following screens:
- When a prospect has been added to a call touch, you can view the script by clicking the Call Script button in the Prospect View window.
- Also, prospect(s) moved to Koncert’s My Session tab for dialing, the Call Script will be displayed to the Talker (Sales Rep) in the Call Disposition window during a dialing session (after a call connect), by clicking the Script icon.
Display of Status and Category
From Cadence Version 11.0, the Status and Category of a Cadence can be viewed below the name, as shown below:
Manager on behalf of user
Inclusion of notification messages in the Social, Task, and LinkedIn Touches
The Manager on behalf of User feature allows managers to perform actions on behalf of their team members (users). During touch execution, a yellow highlighted message “<action performing> on behalf of <user>” appears on the respective window to visually notify managers that they are performing the touch on behalf of their users.
From Cadence Version 11.0, the aforementioned notification message will now be displayed on the following screens, during touch execution.
- Complete Touch - Social
- Complete Touch – LinkedIn
- Complete Task
Template Sharing – Assign to Users
In the previous version of Cadence, managers were restricted from adding additional users to their shared templates once they had shared them with any user.
From Cadence Version 11.0, managers are allowed to add additional users to their shared templates even if it was shared with any user.
Display of Sharing option
In the previous version of Cadence, only the shared options Public and Private were displayed in the Edit Template window, when either one of the options was selected for the shared templates. Where the other shared options Assign to Users and Assign to Teams were not displayed.
This has been addressed in Cadence Version 11.0. The Edit Template window will now display with all the shared options, but will be grayed out and not selectable.
Import Status Enhancements
In Cadence Version 11.0, the following changes have been made in the Upload List From File and Upload List(s) window:
- The following information has been added to the Upload List From File and Upload List(s) window that appears after assigning prospects in the report/list to a Cadence. This notifies you that your request to assign prospects to a Cadence has been submitted.
“Your Add to Cadence request has been submitted. Click here to view the status.”
Upon clicking the hyperlink text ‘here’ in the above message you will be redirected to the Jobs Queue tab to view the status of the task.
- A new field Prospects Failed has been added to the Upload List From File and Upload List(s) window to display the number of records that failed to upload from CRM or CSV.
Click on the icon next to the count to view the list of failed prospects in the list. Also, you can export the list as a CSV file by clicking the Export to CSV button.
Similarly, the icon has been added next to the Duplicate Contact(s) count to view a list of duplicate contacts in the list.
In Cadence Version 11.0, the Skip option has been added to the Action dropdown (above the grid) of the Prospects tab, to skip the current touch and move the selected prospect(s) to the next touch, manually.
Click Dialer – Call Disposition Enhancements
From Cadence Version 11.0, the following changes have been made in the Click Dialer - Call Disposition section:
- For the call result Follow Up, it is now mandatory to provide the follow up details, or else an alert message below will appear when saving the call result without filling out the follow up details.
- Similarly, for the call result Got Referral, it is now mandatory to provide the referral details, or else an alert message below will appear when saving the call result without filling out the referral details.
For a better visual experience, the settings under the Settings tab have been categorized as follows:
- General – Under General the following settings are categorized:
- My Settings
- Email Accounts
- Touch Outcomes
- Email Execution Schedule
- Prospects – Under Prospects the following settings are categorized:
- Cadences – Under Cadences the following settings are categorized:
- System – Under System the following settings are categorized:
- Email Notifications
- Jobs Queue
- Transfer Ownership
My Settings – Inclusion of new fields
In Cadence Version 11.0, the following fields have been added to the Settings » My Settings tab:
- Applicable To – Shows the types of emails with limit settings, such as Auto, Personalize, and One-Off Email.
- Include Opt out link – This shows the status of the opt-out link, such as whether it is included or excluded from the prospect's emails.
- Time gap between emails – This shows the time gap between each email (Auto / Personalize / Send One-Off).
- Resume OOTO Prospects – This shows the resume interval of out-of-office messages in days for the prospects.
NOTE: The aforementioned fields are read-only; therefore, no edits can be made.
In Cadence Version 11.0, a new section Choose users who should have export permissions has been introduced for the Managers/Admin users in the Settings » My Settings tab, to provide permissions for the users to export the prospects from the Prospects tab.
Select and move the users you wish to provide permission from the Available Users pane to the Permission to export prospects pane using the or button.
Click Save to save the settings. A confirmation message ‘Saved Successfully’ will be displayed.
Only users with export permission will see the Export option under the Action dropdown (above the grid) in the Prospects tab.
In Cadence Version 11.0, a new tab Category has been introduced under the Settings tab to create your own categories to filter the Cadences.
Click on the icon to bring up the Add Category window to add a new Category.
The categories created will be listed in the New Cadence window » Category dropdown.
To delete a Category, click on the Delete icon to the right of the Category under the Action column.
In Cadence Version 11.0, the following changes have been made in the Settings » Tags tab.
- The following columns are newly added to the Tags tab:
- Owner – This shows the name of the manager who created the tag
- Created Date – This shows the date when the tag was created
- A change has been made to the tag count format so that when it is equal to or less than 999, the exact tag count will be displayed. If the count exceeds 999, it will be displayed with a 'K' for a thousand. Here, the letter 'K' denotes 'thousand'. For example, if the tag count is 2000, it will be displayed as 2K.
Inclusion of Failed Metric
In the previous version of Cadence, the Email Metrics graph (under the Overall Stats section) displayed only the metrics Sent, Opened, Clicked, and Replied.
As part of Cadence Version 11.0, the Failed metric has been added to the Email Metrics graph along with the aforementioned metrics.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.