The Koncert (Dialers) Summer '22 Release includes significant enhancements that will bring you a better Koncert experience.
This article provides you with an overview of the enhancements added to Koncert (Dialers) Version 11.0.
The topics are as follows:
▼ My Lists
We are pleased to announce that Koncert has now extended its wings and advanced to a new technology Artificial Intelligence (AI) that minimizes manual intervention and performs tasks that typically require human intelligence. Thus, gives better performance and reaches out to the prospects in a quick span of time.
Using AI Technology, Koncert has launched two new products called AI Flow Dialer (AIFD) and AI Parallel Dialer (AIPD) which deal with prospects and transfer them to Sales Reps once connected. These products will be available for access from within the Koncert portal based on the license obtained.
- AI Flow Dialer (AIFD) – Make one call at a time and transfer only the valid connection to Sales Rep. Alternatively, you can override the artificial intelligence by clicking the Take Call Control button.
- AI Parallel Dialer (AIPD) – Make multiple calls at once (parallel) and transfer only the valid connections to Sales Reps.
Artificial Intelligence identifies the nature of the voice in the call and takes the appropriate action, automatically.
- If there is a trace of a human voice on the Call, AI Dialer will transfer the call to the Sales Rep without any delay.
- In case of Voicemail, AI Dialer will automatically send the selected VM and hang up the call with an appropriate Call Disposition.
- In case of IVR, AI Dialer will automatically hang up the call with an appropriate Call Disposition.
As a result of the introduction of AI Dialers, the following changes have been made to the application:
- The AI products (AI Flow Dialer and AI Parallel Dialer) can be found under the My Session » Dialing Mode section, where you can switch between them based on the license obtained.
- The following settings have been introduced in the Settings tab for AI Dialers:
- Enable Visual Call Navigation by AI – Select to view your call navigations in the My Session tab
- Upon VM detection, leave/skip VMs – On detecting Voicemail during a call, AI Dialers can either leave VM or skip sending VM and move on to the next contact, based on the Voicemail settings (Turned ON/OFF) in the My Session tab.
- Upon IVR detection, dial next – Allows AI Dialers to dial next prospect upon detecting IVR
- AI skip after ringing for 30 seconds – Allows AI Dialers to skip the call after 30 seconds of ringing
- AI skip busy/failed calls – Allows AI Dialers to skip the call, if the number is busy or not reachable
- AI silence Ring tone – Keeps AI Dialers silent so you won't hear any ringtone while dialing the prospects
NOTE: The above settings are available for both AI Flow Dialer and AI Parallel Dialer with an exception of the last one.
- Choose number of parallel lines – Choose how many parallel calls you want to make. Applicable only for Multi Line AI Dialer.
- A new button Take Call Control has been introduced in the Dialing Tools of the AI - Flow Dialer to override the artificial intelligence.
Upon clicking the Take Call Control button, the Call Disposition window will popup and allows you to disposition the call.
- A new column Call State has been introduced and displayed with the following icons for the call completed records:
Call transferred to Sales Rep
Call Control Taken
Live conversation with Sales Rep
- Also, the following reports are newly added under the My Reports tab for AI Dialers:
- AIFD - All Calls
- AIFD - Connects
- AIFD - Dials
- AIFD - Executive
- AIFD - International Dialing
- AIFD - International Summary
- AIFD - Not Connected
- AIFD - Talker Call Disposition
- AIFD - Usage
- AIFD - Weekly Summary
- AIPD - All Calls
- AIPD - Connects
- AIPD - Dials
- AIPD - Executive
- AIPD - International Dialing
- AIPD - International Summary
- AIPD - Not Connected
- AIPD - Talker Call Disposition
- AIPD - Usage
- AIPD - Weekly Summary
We are excited to announce a new application in our B2B Sales Engagement Platform called Base App, which simplifies the process of creating Org and user accounts in the Koncert Platform for using the Koncert products, previously a tedious process. This greatly reduces the support (manual) intervention and controls the administrator's usage, therefore less time-consuming.
Customers interested in Koncert products can sign up with basic information in the Base App and create their own Org. Registered users can be considered admins and should contact Koncert Support for license allocation to access Koncert products. The admin user can then invite other users within the organization and assign licenses accordingly.
Depending on your license, you can launch the products by clicking the respective product buttons in the Base App (under the My Profile tab). For example, to launch Dialers, click the Launch Dialers button.
Also, you can integrate Koncert with the following CRMs and synchronize the data to and fro seamlessly.
User Interface Changes
As part of Summer Release, the following buttons have been added at the top of the column header in the My Session tab:
- Remove from this session – Choose the prospects that you wish to remove from the current dialing session by clicking the checkbox to the left of the prospect and click on the Remove from this session button.
A success message will appear after the selected prospects have been removed successfully from the current session.
- Do not call until – In Koncert version 11.0, a new button Do not call until has been added above the column header in place of the Do Not Call Until icon under the Call column.
Choose the prospect(s) that you do not wish to call until a certain date and click on the Do not call until button to select a future date to call the prospect(s).
A success message will appear after choosing a future date to call the prospect(s).
The Do not call until icon will be displayed to the left of prospect(s), as shown below:
No calls will be initiated to the prospect(s) until the date selected. An alert message below will be displayed when clicking the Do not call icon .
Click Yes to remove the contact from the Do not Call status or click Cancel to cancel the process.
- Do not call – A new button Do not call has been added above the column header to mark the selected prospect(s) as Do Not Call. Prospects marked as do not call are prevented from being dialed.
Choose the prospects that you wish to flag Do not Call by clicking the checkbox to the left of the prospect and click on the Do not call button.
A success message will appear after the selected prospects have been marked as Do not call.
The Do not call icon will be displayed to the left of prospect(s), as shown below:
Calls will not be initiated to the prospects that are marked as do not call, until you manually remove them individually. An alert message below will be displayed when clicking the Do not call icon .
Click Yes to remove the contact from the Do not Call status or click Cancel to cancel the process.
In addition, a new Green Checkmark icon has been introduced under the Call column for the dialable numbers to visually indicate that they are dialable and do not have any Do Not Call restrictions.
Parking Lot Enhancements
The Parking Lot feature is used to restrict the Dialing Agents or Talkers from dialing phone numbers that were previously dialed & logged with negative outcomes. Phone numbers that are parked can be viewed under the Administration » Parking Lot tab and deleted to initiate dialing those contact/phone numbers. Also, the parked records in the My Session tab are displayed with a Parking icon under the Call column.
The previous version of Koncert only allows administrators to delete parked records, where users cannot delete them.
In Koncert Version 11.0, a new button Request to remove from parking lot has been added to the Parking Lot - <Prospects Name> window (displaying when clicking the Parking icon in the My Session tab) for users to raise a request to the administrator to remove the parked prospect from the Parking Lot.
Upon clicking the Request to remove from parking lot button, a confirmation message below will be displayed.
Click OK to send a request mail to the administrator's registered Email ID to remove this prospect from the Parking Lot.
Once the administrator clicks on the hyperlink Click here in the email, it will be redirected to Koncert’s Administration » Parking Lot tab and a confirmation message will be displayed as shown below:
Click OK to remove the prospect from the parking lot records.
After the prospect(s) have been removed successfully, a confirmation email will be sent to the user/sales rep.
Info icon for red listed numbers
As part of Summer Release, a new Info icon has been added to the Call column on the My Session tab for numbers that are red listed, to notify users of any of the below reasons for red listing, when dialing international numbers.
- The country the prospect belongs to is not enabled for dialing
- Numbers with invalid Country Code
The reason for the red listing can be found by hovering over the icon.
Before You Begin – Where I Left Off
In Koncert, you can start the session exactly from where you left off during your last session by choosing the option Where I Left Off in the Before You Begin window. When using this, you want to make sure you have not reloaded your list.
From Koncert Version 11.0, the option Where I Left Off will be disabled/grayed out in the Before You Begin window, when the Timezone or Sort By option is changed under the Dialer Setup section and the dialing session is reinitiated for the current list.
Inclusion of formatting options in Call Script
A Call Script is an outline that assists the Sales Team in delivering the key benefits and novel features of the products to prospects. This in turn makes the prospects excited and motivated to proceed further.
In addition, a new formatting option has been added to the Enter Call Script window that allows you to format the script as needed.
Salesforce - Custom Field Creation
A new sub-tab Custom Fields has been introduced in Koncert's Administration tab to bring up the Salesforce custom fields and enable them to be used in the Koncert portal.
By default, Koncert includes the standard fields of Salesforce, which are mandatory and cannot be deleted.
You can add custom fields from Salesforce by clicking the Add a field from Salesforce button at the top-right.
Upon clicking the Add a field from Salesforce button, the New Field Mapping window will be displayed.
Enter the required field name in the Koncert Field Name field, select the required record type and select the required field that you want to enable in Koncert from the Salesforce Field Name dropdown.
Click the Save button to save the field.
Map Caller IDs across States
A new feature Map Caller IDs across States has been introduced in the Caller IDs tab » Action column to map the Caller IDs across the States.
NOTE: You cannot map your own Caller IDs that you have uploaded from a Caller ID Group. The Map Caller IDs across States icon will be grayed out for that Caller ID Group, as shown below:
Upon clicking the Map Caller IDs across States icon, the Map caller ids across states window will be displayed.
Select the State Name to which the Caller IDs must be mapped and select the State (from which the purchased Caller IDs have to be mapped) from the Map from other State dropdown. Similarly, you can map from multiple states, if needed. Click Save to save the mapping.
The Caller IDs mapped from other States will be available and displayed under all the area codes of the State to which the Caller IDs are mapped. Refer to the article Map Caller IDs across States for detailed information.
In Koncert V11.0, a new button Schedule has been introduced in the My Reports tab that allows you to schedule and send the reports automatically to the selected users for a selected period, either in excel or CSV format.
Upon clicking the Add Schedule button, the Add Schedule window will be displayed.
- Report Type* – Select the Report(s) that you wish to schedule and send. Mandatory field.
- Choose Users* – Choose the User(s) to whom the reports are to be sent. Mandatory field.
- Report Execution – Select either of the following options:
- Send Individual Reports For Each User – Select to send individual reports (if multiple reports are selected) to each of the selected users
- Send Consolidated Reports for all Users – Select to send the consolidated reports (if multiple reports are selected) for all selected users
- Date Range* – Choose the date range for which the selected report(s) is to be generated automatically. Mandatory field.
- Send On* – Choose the day and time when to send the generated report via email. Mandatory field.
- Send To – Select the user(s) to whom the consolidated reports are to be sent.
NOTE: This dropdown will be enabled only if the Send Consolidated Reports for all Users report execution is selected.
- Report Format – Select a report format that you wish to generate and send the reports via email. The available formats are ‘Excel’ and ‘CSV’.
- Additional Email Id – In addition to the selected users, enter any additional Email Ids of other users to whom the reports are to be sent.
Click Save to save the schedule.
The newly created schedule will be displayed in the List of Scheduled Reports window. Report(s) scheduled will be generated for the selected date range and sent to the selected users on the day and time chosen.
Koncert - Executive Report - Inclusion of new List Names
In Koncert Version 11.0, the List Name field in the Report Inputs section has been enabled for the Koncert - Executive report and displayed with the following default list names:
- All Lists – Provides the overall metrics of all dialing sessions from all the lists, including the Cadence list for the selected date range.
- Cadence – Provides the overall metrics of all dialing sessions from the Cadence list for the selected date range.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.