- After importing records into the My Session tab, you will see a green tick mark to the left of the record indicates the records are dialable.
- To skip over a record, select the checkbox that appears when hovering over the record.
- Now, click either of the following buttons above the grid.
- Remove from this session – Click to remove the prospect from the current dialing session.
- Do not call until – Click to select a future date to call the prospect(s). No calls will be initiated to the prospect(s) until the date selected. The Do not call until icon will be displayed to the left of prospect.
- Do not call – Click to mark the prospect as Do not Call. Prospect marked as do not call is prevented from being dialed. The Do not call icon will be displayed to the left of prospect.
NOTE: This can be done during a dialing session as well, however, you want to make sure to uncheck them well before they are dialed.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.