The Call Disposition popup window is used to log the details of the calls, as well as allow you to see additional information about the prospects.
The Call Disposition popup typically has four tabs. Below you can find what is in each tab.
- Contact Info
- History – This tab will NOT be available for Standalone (Non-CRM) Customers
- Cadence – This tab will be available only if you have a license for the Cadence module
The Call Disposition popup window has the following fields:
Call status icon– A quick reference of the call status.
– Call in-progress
– Call hang up or disconnected
Talk Time – Total duration of the call.
Dial Pad – Dial pad to enter the IVR options to connect with the prospect.
NOTE: This feature will be available only for AI Flow Dialer and AI Parallel Dialer.
Hang Up – Click to disconnect the current call.
CRM icon – Click to bring up the prospect’s CRM window. This icon will NOT be available for Standalone (Non-CRM) users.
Script – Click to bring the Call Script window to view the additional information (if any) of the dialing list, provided in the My Lists tab.
Follow Up – This section is used to schedule a follow-up call for this prospect. When a follow up is scheduled, it will write back to the CRM as an open activity. It will also be saved in the Koncert Reports under the Koncert – Follow Up Report.
○ Activity Type – Select the Activity Type from the dropdown list. This defaults to ‘Task’.
○ Subject – Enter the Subject of the Follow Up.
○ Next Step – Enter the description in the Next Step field.
○ Follow Up Date – Select the date for the follow-up meeting with this prospect.
○ Reminder – Choose the time for when you want the reminder to appear.
Call Result – Select the outcome of the call from the Call Result dropdown.
Call Comments – Enter the detailed notes about the call if needed. For the Call Dispositions Other and Call Issue, you need to enter notes to save the Call Disposition.
Maximum Character Limit – The ‘number of characters entered/maximum allowed characters’ in the Call Comments field. You can set a character limit to the ‘Call Comments’ field and restrict users from entering characters beyond this limit. Please contact Koncert Support to enable this feature and provide the Maximum Character Limit as needed. For example, 20 characters.
Close – Click to save & close the Call Disposition popup and pause the dialing session. You have to click the Resume Dialing button to continue dialing.
Save & Go – Click to save the information in the Call Disposition popup and dial the next prospect queued in the My Session list.
Contact Info tab
The Contact Info tab is the default-landing tab of the Call Disposition popup, you can edit, and update the prospect information. The edited information will be updated in the external CRM if you are a CRM customer.
The History tab provides you with up to the last five activities from the CRM. Click on the Fetch from CRM option to retrieve the history.
NOTE: This tab will be visible ONLY for CRM customers.
The Referral tab is used to save the contact information of a prospect referred by the current prospect. It will also be saved in the Koncert Reports under the Koncert – Referral Report.
Record Type – Select the record type from the dropdown list. The available options are:
- Prospect - Third Party Integrations
Account Name – Prospect’s Account Name.
Contact Name – Enter the name for the Referral. (mandatory)
Title – Enter the Title for the Referral.
Email ID – Enter the Email ID for the Referral.
Phone Number – Enter the contact number for the Referral. (mandatory)
Source – The source will always be Koncert.
Save and Add to Dialing Session – Option to save the referral information and add them to your current dialing session.
Save and Call Immediately – Option to save the referral information and dial them right away.
Save & Follow Up Later – Option to save the referral information and create an activity to dial the prospect later when needed.
NOTE: Upon selecting this option, the Create a Follow Up checkbox below will be enabled and allows users to choose the follow up date to dial.
Add to Cadence – After providing the referral information, you can add the referral to a Cadence under the Cadences tab. Select the Cadence from the dropdown to add the referral.
The referral will be added to the Cadence once the disposition is saved.
NOTE: The Add to Cadence field will be made available ONLY if you have a license for the Cadence module.
Create a Follow Up – Select to schedule a follow-up call for the referral. When this option is selected, the following fields will be displayed.
- Follow Up Date – Select the date for the follow up meeting with the referral
- Subject – Enter the Subject of the Follow Up
- Description – Enter the Description of the Follow Up
The Cadence tab will be available only if you have a license for the Cadence module. This tab is used to assign the active prospect to a Cadence directly from the Call Disposition window.
- Upon clicking the Cadence tab, the Add To Cadence window will be displayed.
- Select the Cadence from the dropdown and click Submit to add this prospect to the cadence.
- Once the prospect has been added to a Cadence successfully, the following message will be displayed. Click OK.
- The alert message below will be displayed when trying to add a prospect to Cadence if they have the same Email ID as an existing Cadence prospect. Click OK.
- You cannot add a Cadence prospect (uploaded from Cadence » Pending Calls tab for dialing) to Cadence again. When trying to add, the alert message below will be displayed.
Click Close to close the alert message or click OK to view the prospect activity within the Call Disposition window.