- Should contact Koncert Support with the list of Countries that need to be enabled for dialing.
- Make sure you are logged into the Koncert Phone Bridge and are active on the My Session tab.
- The phone number should be in the format of '+Country Code' followed by the 10-digit phone number. For example, +6567281234.
Below you can find how to dial international numbers in the My Session list:
- After uploading your call list(s)/reports into the My Session tab (from the My Lists tab), dial the Phone Number and enter your Access Code, which is visible on the portal, to log in to the Phone Bridge.
NOTE: Instead of manually entering the Dial and Access Code to connect to the Phone Bridge, you can use the Call Me to feature by having Koncert call your phone.
a. Click on the button at the top of the page.
b. Once you have clicked the button, the We Can Call You pop-up window will appear. Enter your phone number and click Call Now to have Koncert call you.
c. Once you have answered your phone, you will be connected to the phone bridge.
- Once you have logged into the Phone Bridge, the Phone Status will turn Green with a checkmark and the Start Session button will be enabled.
- Now, click on the Start Session button to initiate the dialing session. This will launch the 'Before You Begin’ window.
- Choose the starting point of your session where you wish to begin dialing.
NOTE: The option Where I Left Off will be disabled/grayed out in the Before You Begin window, when the Timezone or Sort By option is changed under the Dialer Setup section and the dialing session is reinitiated for the current list.
- Ensure that the settings are enabled in the Dialer Setup section. You can change the settings as needed.
For international dialing, the Caller ID should be 'Custom Caller IDs'. Click on the gray text box below the Caller ID field and select the respective International Caller IDs from the Caller IDs pop-up window. The number should be in the format of "+Country Code" followed by the phone number.
- In the Dialer Setup section, select the Timezone ‘International’.
NOTE: Upon selecting the Timezone 'International', the Caller ID 'Custom Caller IDs' will be auto-populated, even if you have selected the Caller ID 'Mapped Area-Based IDs'.
The Caller ID 'Mapped Area-Based IDs' will not be available for the 'International' Time zone.
- The confirmation message below will be displayed after enabling the ‘International’ time zone box.
- Click OK to proceed to dial the list. Upon clicking OK, all the U.S. Time zones will be disabled or grayed out to restrict dialing records within these time zones.
- Click on the Begin Dialing button to start dialing the international numbers.
- An alert message below will be displayed when attempting to remove any phone column from the ‘Phone’ field and clicking the Begin Dialing button:
Click OK to keep the selection and proceed or click Cancel to stop the process.
Upon clicking OK, an alert message below will be displayed if the removed phone column field has a phone number:
- A confirmation message below will be displayed when selecting the starting point either Where I Left Off or From Row in the Before You Begin window, after reinitiating the dialing session with changes made in the Dialer Setup section.
Click OK to begin the diaing session from Row 1 or click Cancel to continue the dialing from the selected starting point.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.