The My Lists module allows you to upload as many call lists as you want and manage them in a centralized place. You can then upload them into the My Session tab when you want to dial.
Also, you can:
- Directly add the prospects in the uploaded call list(s) to a Cadence.
- Select and delete the required call list(s).
- Select and archive the call list(s) and unarchive when needed.
- Select and export the call list(s) to your computer in ‘CSV’ format
There are three types of lists that can be uploaded – Static, Dynamic, and System
- Static – Denotes CSV files uploaded from your local disk
- Dynamic – Denotes the Call lists uploaded from a CRM or from Cadence
- System – Denotes the permanent system generated follow up call lists in the My Lists tab
|Add from CRM – Click to import call list(s) from a CRM.|
|Add from CSV – Click to import call list(s) from your computer in CSV format.|
Add from Cadence – Click to import call list(s) from the Cadence application.
NOTE: This option will be available only if you have obtained license for Cadence.
Begin Upload – Click to upload the selected call list(s) into My Session tab for dialing.
The Actions dropdown has the following options:
|Add to Cadence – Click to add the prospects in the call list(s) directly from My Lists tab to a Cadence.|
|Archived Lists – Click to view the archived files. From where, you can unarchive the required list(s) when needed.|
Transfer – Click to transfer the uploaded call list(s) to your team member’s My Lists tab for dialing.
NOTE: This option will be available only for managers with admin rights.
|Export – Click to export the details of the selected call list(s) to your local disk in ‘CSV’.|
|Delete – Click to delete the selected call list(s) in the My Lists tab.|
Sort By – A sorting option has been provided where you can sort the list either by ascending or descending order by selection the respective options from the dropdown.
Show Favorites – Click to display only the starred/favorite call lists (i.e. call list that are marked as favorite. You can mark both CRM and CSV uploaded call lists as favorites).
Search – Option to search the uploaded Lists. Enter your search criteria in the space provided and click the Search icon . Call List(s) that match the criteria will be listed.
The My Lists tab has the following columns:
- Select – Allows you to select the list(s) that needs to be;
- Uploaded into the My Session tab for dialing
- Uploaded to a Cadence in the Cadence application
- Archived, which can be unarchived later
- Deleted from the My Lists tab
- Exported to your local computer in CSV format
- List Name – Name of the list that were uploaded from a CRM, local computer (CSV file) or Cadence.
Two permanent system generated Follow up lists are available under the My Lists tab which stores the records (contacts/leads) that are scheduled for follow up calls in the Call Disposition window. They are as follows:
- Koncert Follow Ups (Not due) – Where records scheduled for a follow up call with a future date will be logged. You can select and upload the records in this list to the My Session tab for dialing, when needed.
- Koncert Follow Ups (Past due) – Where records scheduled for a follow up call with a current & past date will be logged. You can select and upload the records in this list to the My Session tab for dialing, when needed.
NOTE: After uploading a Follow up list(s) into the My Session tab, you can click and find the Report Name field in the Detail window showing the list/report name from which the respective record was scheduled for a ‘Follow up’.
- Settings – Click to bring up the List Dialing Settings window to view/modify the individual dialing settings configured for each list.
NOTE: The Column Mappings section will be available only for the CSV files (uploaded from your local computer)
- Owner – Name of the Sales Rep/Manager who uploaded the Call List.
- Call Script – Click to add the additional information (if any) of the list that you wish to share with dialers (Sales Reps). After the Enter Call Script window pops up, enter the required details and click Save to save the call script or click the Close icon to cancel the process.
- Calling order – Allows you to choose the order (from 1 to 4) in which the lists should be uploaded and dialed during the dialing session.
- Type – Displays whether the uploaded list is Static, Dynamic or System.
- Static – CSV files will come in exactly as it is on the spreadsheet
- Dynamic – Reports that are uploaded from CRM and/or from Cadence application will be displayed as ‘Dynamic’. Meaning when they are uploaded, they are changing to the most current list in the CRM.
- System – The type ‘System’ will be displayed for the system generated follow up lists.
- # Records – Defaults to ‘0’. The Record count will be displayed only after uploading the file(s) to My Session for dialing.
- Source – Displays the source of the list as follows:
- File – CSV files will be displayed as ‘File’.
- CRM Name – Reports that are uploaded from CRM will be displayed with the respective CRM Name, e.g. Salesforce.
- Cadence – Reports that are uploaded from Cadence will be displayed with as 'Cadence'.
- Record Type – Displays the type of record.
- For CRM uploads, the record type will be Contact or Lead or Activities. This will be blank for CRM lists that have not been uploaded into the My Session tab.
- For CSV uploads, the record type will be ‘CSV’.
- For Cadence uploads, the record type will be 'Prospect'.
- Last Attempted – Date when the list was last dialed.
- Last Connected – Date when the last call disposition was saved.
- Info – When you mouse hover the info icon, you can find the following information:
- #Dials – Number of Dials made in that list.
- #Connects – Number of call disposition saved in the list (Number of Connected Calls).
- Connect Rate – Percentage (%) of connected calls in the list (Percentage of Number of Connected Calls/Number of Dials made).
- Bad Data – Percentage (%) of bad data (based on specific Call Dispositions chosen by the Talker) in the uploaded list.
- Coverage – Percentage (%) of calls that have been dialed vs. total number of records in the list.
- Average Attempts – Percentage (%) of attempted calls in the list (i.e. number of Dials made/total number of Records).
- # Records Not Dialed – Number of records which are not dialed in the list.
- Average Dial Attempt/Contact – Average number of attempted calls vs. number of contacts
- Action – The Action column will have the following icons:
– Click to archive the call list. The list will be moved to the Archived List.
– Click to view the history of changes made by the logged-in user for the call list in the My Lists tab.
NOTE: Managers can view their team's list by clicking the Teams List tab. This tab will be displayed only for Managers with admin rights.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.