In order to dial a list uploaded from a Cadence in Koncert, you need to first import your list into Koncert. Only customers licensed for Cadence will have access to this feature.
The Add from Cadence feature allows you to directly import prospects in a Call touch from the Cadence into the My Lists tab.
Below you can find how to upload Cadence prospects from the ‘My Lists’ tab.
- Go to the ‘My Lists’ tab in the Koncert portal.
- In the My Lists sub-tab, click on Add Lists » Add from Cadence.
- After the Import New List – Cadence window pops up, select either one of the options below:
- My Cadences – allows you to import prospects from a call touch(es) of a Cadence
- My Pending Calls – allows you to import all pending calls from all the Cadences
Once you have selected ‘My Cadences’ the following fields will be enabled:
o Cadences – Select a cadence from which the prospects to be imported, e.g. All Touches
o Choose Touches – Select the touch(es) from the dropdown to import the prospects under those touches, e.g. Touch 3 - Call
NOTE: Multiple ‘Touch’ selection is allowed. All the pending calls from the selected Touches will be imported to the My Lists tab of Koncert
o Save your List As – Name of the Cadence that is being imported from Cadence (will be displayed in the My Lists tab). By default, the name of the cadence selected with a prefix ‘Cadence’ will be displayed, e.g. Cadence – All Touches
If needed, you can change the name.
My Pending Calls – Select to import all pending calls from all the Cadences.
Once you have selected ‘My Pending Calls’ the following fields will be enabled:
o Save your List As – Name of the list that is being imported from Cadence (will be displayed in the My Lists tab). Defaults to ‘Cadence - Pending Calls’. If needed, you can change the name.
- Click Next to configure the call settings for this list.
- Name – Defaults to the logged-in user name. Mandatory field.
- Company – Name of the Organization. Mandatory field.
- What is the call regarding? – Instruction to be followed by the Dialing Agents. Applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer.
The Tooltip information guides you as to what information or instructions to provide to the Dialing Agents when a Gate Keeper or an Operator enquires about the call. Please share the information of the product or service you are offering. You do not need to include your name or company name as our agents will have that information.
- Caller ID Mode – Choose a Caller ID from the dropdown how you want your prospect to see your phone number coming in.
The available options are – Mapped Caller ID, Custom, and Random.
o Mapped Caller ID – This option provides a local presence to the prospects. A pre-set pool of Caller IDs is added to the system and mapped to the area codes being dialed.
NOTE: Please contact Koncert Support for adding Mapped Caller IDs.
o Custom – When selecting this option, the Caller IDs popup window will appear and allow you to select Caller IDs. The selected Caller IDs will be displayed to the prospect. If you choose more than one, they will be round robin.
NOTE: Please contact Koncert Support for adding Custom Caller IDs.
o Random – When selecting this option, Koncert will randomly pick a Mapped Caller ID assigned.
- Phone columns to dial – By default, all the available phone columns of the Org will be displayed.
An alert message below will be displayed when attempting to remove any phone column and clicking the Next button.
Click OK to remove the phone column field or click Cancel to stop the process.
- Sort by – Select a column from the dropdown to sort the call list e.g. Contact Name. Also, it can be sorted either in Ascending or Descending order upon selection.
NOTE: If you select ‘Random’ as a sorting option, the records will keep sorting randomly each time the session has been re-established.
- Timezone – Select the required US Time Zones to be dialed. The dialing session will be initiated only for the records in the selected time zone.
To dial international calls, select the time zone ‘International’. After which, all the other U.S. Time zones will be disabled or grayed out to restrict dialing records on other time zones.
- Click Next to import your Pending Calls from Cadence.
A message ‘Your list has been saved successfully’ will be displayed, as shown below. Click Close.
- After importing the call list successfully, you can see your list in the My Lists tab.
NOTE: By default, the columns Source & Record Type will be displayed with ‘Cadence’ and ‘Prospect’.
Upload into My Session for dialing
After importing the call list(s) successfully, upload the list into the My Session tab for dialing.
Below you can find how to upload your saved pending call list(s) into the My Session tab for dialing:
- In the My Lists tab, select the checkbox for the Cadence list(s) you want to upload into the My Session tab.
NOTE: You can upload a maximum of four lists at a time into the My Session tab for dialing.
- If you have selected more than one list, you can choose the Calling Order (from 1 to 4) in which the lists will be uploaded and dialed during the dialing session.
- Click on the Begin Upload button to upload the selected list(s) into the My Session tab for dialing.
NOTE: If you have selected multiple files, the alert message below will be displayed when clicking the Begin Upload button.
This notifies the user that the dialing settings configured in the very first list will be applied to the successive lists. If needed, you can change the dialing settings before you begin dialing.
If you have selected multiple files to upload and you did not choose the Calling Order to merge, the following alert message will be displayed (following the above alert message), when clicking the Begin Upload button.
Click Proceed to proceed and merge the lists or click Choose a calling order to choose the required Calling Order.
- The Import Status screen will be displayed with the upload status of each file, i.e. the number of records imported/processed.
- Click Continue to proceed to My Session and start dialing.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.