The Settings tab has two sub-tabs, where you can setup/update the following details:
- General tab – Default landing tab, where you can setup/update the following details:
- AI Flow Dialer Settings
- Advanced Settings
- Customize the required columns
- Third Party Integrations tab (available only for Managers) – Where you can setup/update the following details:
- Connect/disconnect the Third Party applications
- Assign/remove users for the Third Party applications
- Map the Koncert Dispositions to your Third Party Applications
NOTE: Settings that are applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer, Flow Dialer & AI Parallel Dialer have been highlighted in ‘Red’ in the above screenshot.
On the Settings tab, you can find a link to Koncert's Knowledge Base to learn more about new features and new releases from Koncert.
AI Flow Dialer
This section has settings specific to AI Flow Dialer.
- Enable Visual Call Navigation by AI – Select to enable the Call State column in the My Session tab, after a dialing session has been initiated. The Call State column will appear with the following icons for the completed calls.
Hovering over each icon will display the tooltip with information about it. Please refer to the article My Session - Workspace for detailed information.
NOTE: The Enable Visual Call Navigation option will appear only if the field Enable Visual Call Navigation (AI Dialers) is set to 'Yes' in the Administration » Org Level Settings tab » Edit Org Settings window. Please contact your administrator to enable this field.
- Upon VM detection, leave/skip VMs – On detecting Voicemail during a call, AI Dialers can either leave VM or skip sending VM and move on to the next contact, based on the Voicemail settings (Turned ON/OFF) in the My Session tab.
- Upon IVR detection, dial next – Allows AI Dialers to dial next prospect upon detecting IVR.
- AI skip after ringing for 30 seconds – Allows AI Dialers to skip the call after 30 seconds of ringing.
- AI skip busy/failed calls – Allows AI Dialers to skip the call, if the number is busy or not reachable.
- AI silence Ring tone – Keeps AI Dialers silent so you won't hear any ringtone while dialing the prospects.
- Auto Open Call Disposition popup for each dial – Automatically opens the Call Disposition window once a prospect is connected. By default, this option will be enabled and grayed out to prevent editing.
The Voicemails settings are as follows:
- Voicemail – Choose the default voicemail that has to be used during the dialing session.
- Edit – Click to sort the recorded voicemails. The Voicemails will be listed in the order it is sorted. Refer to the article How do I sort the recorded Voicemails? for detailed information.
- Delete – Click to delete the selected voicemail. Refer to the article How do I delete a pre-recorded Voicemail? for detailed information.
- Allow Dialing Agents to play my voicemail – This option allows the dialing agents to drop voicemail on your behalf during the Agent Assisted Dialer Session. Not applicable for AI Flow Dialer.
- Create a Call Log when a voicemail is left – Select this option to have a Left VM activity go into your CRM (if applicable) with the voicemail name, as well as in your Koncert reports whenever the voicemail has been left.
The advanced Koncert settings are as follows:
- Country code is prefixed in phone number – Select this option when dialing international countries. You should make sure that the country code is prefixed to each phone number. This will only work when International counties are enabled for your organization.
- Open CRM Window (upon call transfer) – Select this option to auto-open the CRM window when the call is connected (only for CRM Customers).
- Open LinkedIn Window (upon call transfer) – Select this option to auto-open the LinkedIn page of the prospect being dialed when the call is connected.
- Allow My Phone Calls to be recorded – This option is applicable for Sales Reps to enable/disable their call recording. This must be enabled by your manager in the Remote Coach tab.
- Open Cadence in a separate window – Select this option to launch the Cadence application or any external links on a separate tab within the same browser.
- Default Tab – Choose a default landing page to be launched after logging into the Koncert portal.
In this section, you can arrange the columns in your view based on Record Type – Default View, Activities, Contact, and Lead.
- Default View – This option will be selected by default and all the mandatory columns that will be displayed in the My Session tab will be auto-selected in the Selected Columns pane.
NOTE: If you are uploading a CSV then use the Record Type – ‘Default View’
- Contact – Select to configure the additional columns that you would like to have displayed in the Call Disposition window (apart from the default columns) when importing Contacts from CRM (using the ‘Add From CRM’ feature)
- Lead – Select to configure the additional columns that you would like to have displayed in the Call Disposition window (apart from the default columns) when importing Leads from CRM (using the ‘Add From CRM’ feature)
- Activities – Select to configure the additional columns that you would like to have displayed in the Call Disposition window (apart from the default columns) when importing Activities from CRM (using the ‘Add From CRM’ feature)
Select the columns to be displayed in the My Session tab from the Available Columns pane and move them to the Selected Columns pane using the right arrow icon . You can rearrange the columns in the Selected Columns pane using the up and down arrows.
The following are the mandatory columns in Koncert, which cannot be moved out from the Selected Columns pane:
- Account Name
- Contact Name
- Phone Columns
NOTE: When attempting to remove any of the mandatory columns from the Selected Columns pane, an alert message below will be displayed:
Apart from these columns, the other selected columns can be moved from the Selected Columns pane using the left arrow icon .
The controls available for customizing the selected Columns are shown below:
- Column Width – To choose the width of the selected column.
- Align Columns – To choose how the text should be aligned in that column - Left, Right, and Center.
- Wrap Text – Option for text wrap, if the number of characters exceeds the fixed limit
- Yes – Select ‘Yes’ to wrap the text in the columns (by hovering over the field), or
- No – Select ‘No’ to display only the maximum characters
- Display Name – You can change the column name for display purposes. The modified name will be displayed in the My Session tab
NOTE: The column arrangements that you have made will be associated with the selected Record Type. Columns in the Call Disposition window will be displayed based on the Record Type selection, when uploading a call list from CRM. The first 7 (depending on width) columns will be the columns you see on your My Session page. The other columns will be shown on your Detail popup and Call Disposition popup window » Contact Info tab.
Third Party Integrations tab
Tab to set up the permissions required for authorizing any third party integrated applications. Please contact Koncert Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.