You can upload your own mapped Caller IDs until you purchase Caller IDs from Twilio.
Below you can find instructions on how to upload your own Caller ID file from your local computer:
- In the Caller IDs tab, click on the Upload icon under the Action column, to the right of the Caller ID Group that you want to upload Caller IDs to.
NOTE: You can either create a new Caller ID Group and upload your own Caller ID file, or you can upload the file to the default Caller ID Group named Private Pool. You cannot purchase new Caller IDs from Twilio within the same Caller ID Group that you uploaded your own Caller IDs, i.e. the Purchase Caller IDs icon under the Action column will be disabled as shown below:
Also, the other options Download, Purchase, Heat map, Mapping, and Settings will be disabled.
- After the Upload Mapped Caller IDs window pops up, click on the Choose File button and select your Caller ID file (SQL file) from your computer.
- The name of the selected file will be displayed next to the Choose File button.
- Click Upload to upload the selected Caller ID file.
- After successful upload, a message saying ‘Uploaded Successfully’ will be displayed. Click OK.
The uploaded Caller IDs will be categorized and auto-mapped to the respective area codes.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.