Koncert offers you to purchase Caller IDs from Twilio. You can choose the Caller IDs according to the area codes for the United States & Canada and move them to the Cart for purchase.
You can prioritize purchasing Caller IDs for the States based on the following instance:
- Check the banner in the Koncert portal to see the Area codes where Caller IDs are not available or purchased.
- Check the usage of Caller IDs using Heat Map
- Check the usage of Caller IDs in the Usage alert notification email
NOTE: You cannot purchase new Caller IDs from Twilio from the Caller ID Group that was uploaded with their own mapped Caller IDs, i.e. the Purchase Caller IDs icon under the Action column will be disabled for that group, as shown below:
Below you can find the two different methods for purchasing Caller IDs from Twilio:
- In the Administration » Caller IDs tab, click on the Purchase Caller IDs icon to the right of the Caller ID Group where you want to purchase the Caller IDs.
- After the Purchase Caller IDs window pops up, select the Location and State from the Choose Location and Choose State dropdowns, respectively.
- If needed, you can select the Area Code of the selected State for which the Caller IDs are to be purchased.
NOTE: If you do not select any area code from the dropdown, all available Caller IDs within the selected State will be displayed.
- Click on the Go button. The list of available Caller IDs will be displayed based on the filter applied. Select the Caller IDs that you wish to purchase.
NOTE: If you would like to map the selected Caller IDs to other area codes within the same State, click the checkbox ‘Map the selected caller ids to other area codes in the same state'.
For example below, the selected Caller IDs can be mapped and used for the other area codes within the state of 'Alabama’.
- Now, click on the Add to Cart button at the bottom.
- The selected Caller IDs will be displayed in the Items in Cart pop-up window, as shown below, and will be moved to the Cart.
After adding to the cart, you can proceed to purchase the Caller IDs.
- In the Administration » Caller IDs tab, click on the Caller ID Group.
- The list of US States will be displayed.
The number of mapped and purchased Caller IDs for the States (if any) will be shown in Gray and Green colors, respectively.
- Expand the State for which you would like to purchase the Caller IDs by clicking the icon .
- Click the Cart icon for the Area Code to be purchased or mapped.
- The Add Caller IDs window shown below will be displayed. Here, you can either purchase New Caller IDs from Twilio or map Caller IDs from other area codes within the same State/other States.
- By default the option 'Purchase New Caller IDs' will be selected. Choose the Caller IDs that you wish to purchase and click on the Add To Cart button.
The selected Caller IDs will be displayed in the Items in Cart pop-up window, as shown below, and will be moved to the Cart.
After adding to the Cart, you can proceed to purchase the Caller IDs.
NOTE: Refer to the articles How do I map caller IDs across States? and How do I map Caller IDs from other Area Codes? for detailed instructions on mapping the purchased Caller IDs from other area codes within the same State or other States.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.