Below you can find instructions on how to individually map Caller IDs from other area codes:
Pre-Requisites: To map the Caller IDs, you need to purchase the Caller IDs prior.
- In the Administration » Caller IDs tab, click on the Caller ID Group.
NOTE: You cannot map your own Caller IDs that you have uploaded from a Caller ID Group. The Map Caller IDs across States icon will be disabled for that Caller ID Group, as shown below:
- A list of all of the states will be displayed.
The number of mapped and purchased Caller IDs for the states (if any) will be shown in Gray and Green colors, respectively.
- Expand the state and select the area code for which you would like to map the Caller IDs from other area codes by clicking the icon .
- Click the Cart icon for the area code to be mapped.
- After the Add Caller IDs window pops up as shown below, click the option ‘Map Caller IDs from other States', to map the purchased caller IDs from other area codes.
- Select the area code from the ‘Map from other States’ dropdown from which the Caller IDs should be mapped to the selected area code.
- Upon selecting the area code, the list of available Caller IDs will be listed in the Caller IDs column. Click the Save icon under the Action column to proceed to map the Caller IDs from other states.
- Upon clicking the Save icon, the confirmation message shown below will be displayed. Click OK.
The Caller IDs from the other states will be mapped and displayed under the selected area code.
NOTE: If needed, you can remove the mapped Caller ID from the Add Caller IDs window by clicking the Remove Caller ID from the row icon under the Action column. Then, click the Delete icon enabled next to the mapped Caller ID.
Click the Save icon to save the changes that you have made.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.