Below you can find instructions on how to map Caller IDs across States:
Pre-Requisites: To map the Caller IDs, you need to purchase the Caller IDs prior.
- In the Administration » Caller IDs tab, click on the Map Caller IDs across States icon (under the Action column) to the right of the Caller ID Group.
NOTE: You cannot map your own Caller IDs that you have uploaded from a Caller ID Group. The Map Caller IDs across States icon will be displayed for that Caller ID Group, as shown below:
- The Map caller ids across states window shown below will be displayed.
- Go to the State Name to which the Caller IDs must be mapped and select the State (from which the purchased Caller IDs have to be mapped) from the Map from other State dropdown. Similarly, you can map from multiple states, if needed. Here, for instance, from the state of Alabama, the Caller IDs are going to be mapped for Arizona.
- The Info icon indicates that the 'state contains mapped caller IDs from - <State Name>'.
- Also, you are allowed to map the purchased caller IDs from one area code to other area codes within the same state (inter-state).
- Click the Save icon to save the mapping individually or click the Save button at the bottom to save all the mappings at once.
- An alert message shown below will be displayed.
- The Caller IDs mapped from other states will be available and displayed under all the area codes of the state to which the Caller IDs are mapped, as shown below:
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.