Call Me is an exclusive feature within Koncert, which is used to connect to the Koncert Phone Bridge by having Koncert call your phone, instead of manually dialing in and entering the access code.
This article explains how to connect to the Koncert Phone Bridge to make calls using the Call Me feature.
To connect to the Koncert Phone Bridge, you are required to log into Koncert.
- After successful login, you will be redirected to the Koncert My Session page.
- Click on the Join Audio button at the top of the page, next to the product name AI Parallel Dialer.
- After the Choose an audio connection option window pops up, navigate to the Call Me tab.
- Enter your phone number and click Call Now to have Koncert call you.
NOTE: Select the checkbox option 'Country code is prefixed' if the phone number entered has the country code prefixed.
- Once you have answered your phone, you will be connected to the Koncert phone bridge. The Join Audio button will be replaced by the icon, as shown below.
However, you can view the Dial Number and Access Code by hovering over the icon.
- Also, the Phone Status flashing in Red will turn Green with a checkmark and the Start Session button will start to flash green. If you have already uploaded your list, click Start Session to begin dialing.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.