The Adhoc Dial feature is used to dial a referral phone number that was given by another person/prospect. By using the Adhoc Dial feature, you can call them immediately during the dialing session without disconnecting the Koncert phone bridge.
Below you can find how to dial using Adhoc Dial feature.
- After hanging-up the previous call, click on the Close button in the Call Disposition popup to pause the session.
- Click on the Redial/Adhoc dialing button in the Dialing Tools.
- This will bring up the Redial popup window. The phone number that was dialed will be displayed by default. Replace this with the referral phone number that you want to dial and click Call.
- When you hit Call, you are initiating that call.
- After completing the call, click Dial Next Contact in the Call Disposition popup to resume the session and dial the next contact on the list.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.