The My Lists module allows you to upload as many call lists as you want and manage them in a centralized place. You can then upload them into the My Session tab when you want to dial.
Also, you can:
- Directly add the prospects in the uploaded call list(s) to a Cadence using the Add to Cadence feature.
- Select and delete the required call list(s).
- Select and archive the call list(s) and unarchive when needed.
- Select and export the call list(s) to your computer in ‘CSV’ format
There are three types of lists that can be uploaded – Static, Dynamic, and System
- Static – Denotes CSV files uploaded from your local disk.
- Dynamic – Denotes the Call lists uploaded from a CRM or from Cadence.
- System – Denotes the permanent system generated follow up call lists in the My Lists tab.
Below are the features available in the My Lists tab:
|Add Lists » Add from CRM – Click to import call list(s) from a CRM.|
|Add Lists » Add from CSV – Click to import call list(s) from your computer in CSV format.|
Add Lists » Add from Cadence – Click to import call list(s) from the Cadence application.
NOTE: This option will be available only if you have obtained license for Cadence.
Begin Upload – Click to upload the selected call list(s) into My Session tab for dialing.
The Actions dropdown has the following options:
|Add to Cadence – Click to add the prospects in the call list(s) directly from My Lists tab to a Cadence.|
|Archived Lists – Click to view the archived files. From where, you can unarchive the required list(s) when needed.|
Transfer – Click to transfer the uploaded call list(s) to your team member’s My Lists tab for dialing.
NOTE: This option will be available only for managers with admin rights.
|Export – Click to export the details of the selected call list(s) to your local disk in ‘CSV’ format.|
|Archive – Click to archive the selected call list(s). The list will be moved to the Archived List.|
|Delete – Click to delete the selected call list(s) in the My Lists tab.|
Sort By – A sorting option has been provided where you can sort the list either by ascending or descending order by selection the respective options from the dropdown.
Show Favorites – Click to display only the starred/favorite call lists (i.e. call list that are marked as favorite. You can mark both CRM and CSV uploaded call lists as favorites).
Search – Option to search the uploaded Lists. Enter your search criteria in the space provided and click the Search icon . Call List(s) that match the criteria will be listed.
The My Lists tab has the following columns:
- Select – Allows you to select the list(s) that needs to be;
- Uploaded into the My Session tab for dialing
- Uploaded to a Cadence in the Cadence application
- Archived, which can be unarchived later
- Deleted from the My Lists tab
- Exported to your local computer in CSV format
- List Name – Name of the list that were uploaded from a CRM, local computer (CSV file) or Cadence.
Two permanent system generated Follow up lists are available under the My Lists tab which stores the following records:
- Records dialed through any of the Dialers and scheduled for follow up calls
- Open call tasks from the CRM integrated (both overdue and upcoming)
- Followup call tasks from Cadence (both manual and dialed through Click Dialer)
Follow up List (Not due)
- Koncert <CRM/Standalone> Follow Ups (Not due) – Where records scheduled for a follow up call with a future date will be logged. You can select and upload the records in this list to the My Session tab for dialing, when needed.
Follow up List (Past due)
- Koncert <CRM/Standalone> Follow Ups (Past due) – Where records scheduled for a follow up call with a current & past date will be logged. You can select and upload the records in this list to the My Session tab for dialing, when needed.
NOTE: The names of the system generated Follow up Lists will be changed automatically based on your CRM integration. For example:
If you have integrated with Salesforce CRM, the follow up lists will be named as listed below:
- Koncert Salesforce Follow Ups (Not Due)
- Koncert Salesforce Follow Ups (Past Due)
If you have integrated with HubSpot CRM, the follow up lists will be named as listed below:
- Koncert HubSpot Follow Ups (Not Due)
- Koncert HubSpot Follow Ups (Past Due)
For Standalone sites the follow up lists will be named as listed below
- Koncert Standalone Follow Ups (Not Due)
- Koncert Standalone Follow Ups (Past Due)
After uploading a Follow up list(s) into the My Session tab, you can click and find the Report Name field in the Detail window showing the list/report name from which the respective record was scheduled for a ‘Follow up’.
- Settings – Click to bring up the List Dialing Settings window to view/modify the individual dialing settings configured for each list.
NOTE: The Column Mappings section will be available only for the CSV files (uploaded from your local computer)
- Owner – Name of the Sales Rep/Manager who uploaded the Call List.
- Call Script – Click to add the additional information (if any) of the list that you wish to share with dialers (Sales Reps). After the Enter Call Script window pops up, enter the required details and click Save to save the call script or click the Close icon to cancel the process.
- Calling order – Allows you to choose the order (from 1 to 4) in which the lists should be uploaded and dialed during the dialing session.
- Type – Displays whether the uploaded list is Static, Dynamic or System.
- Static – CSV files will come in exactly as it is on the spreadsheet
- Dynamic – Reports that are uploaded from CRM and/or from Cadence application will be displayed as ‘Dynamic’. Meaning when they are uploaded, they are changing to the most current list in the CRM.
- System – The type ‘System’ will be displayed for the system generated follow up lists.
- Source – Displays the source of the list as follows:
- File – CSV files will be displayed as ‘File’.
- CRM Name – Reports that are uploaded from CRM will be displayed with the respective CRM Name, e.g. Salesforce.
- Cadence – Reports that are uploaded from Cadence will be displayed with as 'Cadence'.
- Record Type – Displays the type of record.
- For CRM uploads, the record type will be Contact or Lead or Activities. This will be blank for CRM lists that have not been uploaded into the My Session tab.
- For CSV uploads, the record type will be ‘CSV’.
- For Cadence uploads, the record type will be 'Prospect'.
- Last Attempted – Date when the list was last dialed.
- Last Connected – Date when the last call disposition was saved.
- Info – When you mouse hover the info icon, you can find the following information:
- #Dials – Number of Dials made in that list.
- #Connects – Number of call disposition saved in the list (Number of Connected Calls).
- Connect Rate – Percentage (%) of connected calls in the list (Percentage of Number of Connected Calls/Number of Dials made).
- Bad Data – Percentage (%) of bad data (based on specific Call Dispositions chosen by the Talker) in the uploaded list.
- Coverage – Percentage (%) of calls that have been dialed vs. total number of records in the list.
- Average Attempts – Percentage (%) of attempted calls in the list (i.e. number of Dials made/total number of Records).
- Records Not Dialed – Number of records which are not dialed in the list.
- Average Dial Attempt/Contact – Average number of attempted calls vs. number of contacts.
- Total Records Imported – Total number of records imported from the list.
- Action – The Action column will have the following icons:
– Click to archive the call list. The list will be moved to the Archived List.
– Click to view the history of changes made by the logged-in user for the call list in the My Lists tab.
NOTE: Managers can view their team's list by clicking the Teams List tab. This tab will be displayed only for Managers with admin rights.
From the Teams List, managers can perform the following actions:
- Transfer the user's list to another user in the Team.
- Export the details of the selected users call list(s) to the local disk in ‘CSV’ format.
- Archive the selected users call list(s). The list will be moved to the Archived List.
- Delete the selected users call list(s). The call list(s) will be deleted from the users' My Lists tab.
You cannot add the prospects in the users list to a Cadence. When trying to do so, an error message below will be displayed.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.