Users in an organization can be viewed under the Administration » Users tab, along with their activation status and role. Only Manager with Admin rights have access to view and edit the user’s information and make the users active or inactive.
NOTE: You have been restricted to add or delete a user through Administration » Users tab. Please contact Koncert Support to add or delete a user.
Below you can find the steps on how to edit a user information:
- Under the Users tab, click on the Edit icon to the right of the user you wish to edit.
- The Edit User Information window will be displayed. Make the required changes on the following fields:
- Is Active – Defaults to Yes. If required, change to No to make the user inactive
- Email-Id – Email ID of the user. Non-editable
- Display Name – User name displaying on the Koncert portal. Non-editable
- Is Manager User – Select Yes to assign the user as Manager or else select No
- Is admin – Select Yes to assign the user as Admin or select No
- License – Select the licenses of Koncert products obtained for the users
- Time Zone – Select the required time zone from the dropdown
- Work Start hour – Select the work starting time of the user from the dropdown
- Work End hour – Select the work ending time of the user from the dropdown
- Click the Show additional fields link to view the preset additional fields, which are configured based on settings. By default, the standard columns only will be made visible.
NOTE: If you do not want to view the additional fields, click on the Hide additional fields link.
- Click Save to save the changes made.
- A confirmation message below will be displayed. Click OK.
NOTE: Using the View Inactive Users checkbox above the grid, you can filter and view inactive users within the organization.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.