Below you can find how to add a new Call Disposition:
- In the Administration » Call Dispositions tab, click on the + Call Disposition button to add the Call Disposition(s) that you wish to add.
- After the Add Call Disposition window pops up, fill in the following information:
- Product Type – Select the product(s) to which the Call disposition should be added
- Call Disposition – Enter the disposition name
- Active? – Select Yes to make the disposition Active or else select No
- Enabled for Report – Select Yes to display the disposition in the report or else select No
- Count as Connect? – Select Yes to count the disposition as a connected call or else select No
- Is Positive Connect? – Select Yes to count the disposition as a positive connect or else select No
- Member Stages – Select a member stage value
- Default Action – Select a default action that should be taken for the selected disposition
- Click on the Show additional fields link in the Add Call Disposition window to fill in the additional field information.
NOTE: If you do not want to view additional fields, click on the Hide additional fields.
- Click Save to save the disposition. A confirmation message saying 'Saved Successfully!' will be displayed. Click OK.
- Click the Show All Columns button to expand your view of the additional columns entered in the Add Call Disposition. By default standard columns will be made visible.
NOTE: If you do not want to view additional columns, click the Show less columns button.
A notification message ‘Only <count> Call dispositions can be added’ will be visible above the Show All Columns button to visually alert the user not to exceed the count specified. You can add a maximum of up to 20 Call Dispositions based on your request to Koncert Support.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.