Phone numbers that match the preset criteria configured under the Administration » Parking Lot Rules tab will be parked and listed under the Administration » Parking Lot tab. Administrators can only access the Parking Lot tab and delete the parked records to reinitiate dialing to those contacts. Wherein, users can raise a request to the administrator to remove the parked contact/prospect from the Parking Lot.
Below you can find how a user can raise a request to remove the parked contact/prospect:
- Click on the Parking icon under the Call column for the prospect you wish to remove from the Parking Lot.
- After the Parking Lot - <Prospect Name> window pops up, click on the Request to remove from parking lot button.
- A confirmation message below will be displayed.
- Click OK to send a request mail to the administrator's registered Email ID to remove this prospect from the Parking Lot.
- Once the administrator clicks on the hyperlink Click here in the email, it will be redirected to Koncert’s Administration » Parking Lot tab and a confirmation message will be displayed as shown below:
- Click OK to remove the prospect from the parking lot records. Once the prospect has been removed successfully, a confirmation email will be sent to the user/sales rep.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.