The AI Flow Dialer - Talker Call Disposition report provides you the details of the call disposition results in all dialing sessions that you have attempted during the selected date range and lists.
- Choose the Product 'AI Flow Dialer' for which a report is to be retrieved. Reports associated with the selected product will appear under the Report Type dropdown.
- Select the report type ‘AIFD - Talker Call Disposition’ and the required Date Range, Call Disposition and List Name from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated with the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
- Click and view the required graphical representations such as Pie Chart, Bar Chart, and Line Chart below the grid.
Below are the default columns and their descriptions from the report:
- Account Name – Prospect’s company name.
- Audio – A green play icon will be shown to play the recorded calls.
NOTE: If the Call Record option is not enabled or turned off for the user(s) or calls to the 2 Party Consent States, the play icon will not be displayed.
- Cadence – Name of the Cadence (associated with the Cadence prospect) or other CRM Name (e.g., SalesLoft - from which the records are uploaded for dialing).
- Call Disposition – Call Outcome selected in the Call Disposition window (Editable). You can change the disposition as needed.
- Call Comments – Comments mentioned in the Call Disposition window.
- Contact Name – Prospect name.
- CRM ID – If integrated with a CRM, you will see the CRM ID. If it is a CSV file, Koncert will assign a CRM ID.
- Dialed Phone – Phone number used to connect with the prospect.
- Dialed Phone Type – Dialed phone column used to connect with the prospect e.g. Direct Phone or Phone, etc.
- Duration – Total time duration of each individual call that was connected (in hh:mm:ss format).
- Duration (In Units) – Total time duration of each individual call that was connected (in units).
- Email – Prospect’s Email ID.
- Error Type – Displays 'Pre-Transfer' or 'Post-Transfer' if the Error type is DA or Talker, respectively.
- List Name – Name of the Report or CSV File that has been uploaded, from the My Lists tab and dialed.
- Phone – Prospect’s contact number.
- Post Transfer Delay – Delay in response to the prospect by the user/talker in 'seconds', after call transfer.
- Problem – Problems selected in the Call Disposition window » Call Issue tab.
- Problem Comments – Comments mentioned based on the problem selected in the Call Disposition window » Call Issue tab.
- Rated? – A thumbs up icon in Green will be shown once rating has done from the My Report tab or previously in the View Call Recording window.
- Rating – You will be shown with the Rating icon to rate the recorded call.
- Recording State – Displays Right headed or Left headed arrow based on Two-party consent state.
- Session Date/Time – Date and time of each dialing session during the selected date range.
- Title – Prospect’s Title.
- Two Party Consent? – Displays Yes if it belongs to Two Party consent state else No.
- User – Name of the Talker/Sales Rep.
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
- Managers can schedule and send the reports automatically to the selected users for a selected period, either in excel or CSV format. Refer to the article Schedule and send Reports for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.