The AI Flow Dialer - Usage report provides you with the overall usage details of all dialing sessions that you have attempted during the selected date range.
- Choose the Product 'AI Flow Dialer' for which a report is to be retrieved. Reports associated with the selected product will appear under the Report Type dropdown.
- Select the report type ‘AIFD - Usage’ and the required Date Range from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated with the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
Below are the default columns and their descriptions from the report:
- Connect Time – Total time connected with prospects (in hh:mm:ss format).
- Dial Time – Total duration of time that each individual call was connected (in hh:mm:ss format).
- Hold Time – Total hold time in all dialing sessions.
- Session Date/Time – Date and time of each dialing session during the selected date range.
- Session Hours – Total time from when a user started a session to when they end the session (in hh:mm:ss format).
- User – Name of the Talker or Sales Rep.
- Wrap Time – Time duration between call ‘Hang Up’ and ‘Save & Go’ or ‘Close’.
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
- Managers can schedule and send the reports automatically to the selected users for a selected period, either in excel or CSV format. Refer to the article Schedule and send Reports for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.