The AI Parallel Dialer - Non-Connected report provides you with the overall details of the non-connected calls that you have attempted during the selected date range.
- Choose the Product 'AI Parallel Dialer' for which a report is to be retrieved. Reports associated with the selected product will appear under the Report Type dropdown.
- Select the report type ‘AIPD - Non-Connected’ and the required Date Range, Call Disposition and List Name from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated with the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
- Click and view the required graphical representations such as Pie Chart, Bar Chart, and Line Chart below the grid.
Below are the default columns and their descriptions from the report:
- Account Name – Prospect’s Company name.
- Cadence – Name of the Cadence (associated with the Cadence prospect) or other CRM Name (e.g., SalesLoft - from which the records are uploaded for dialing).
- Call Comments – Comments mentioned in the Call Disposition.
- Call Result – Call outcome selected in the Call Disposition window for the connected calls.
- Contact Name – Name of the prospect.
- CRM ID – If integrated with a CRM, you will see the CRM ID. If it is a CSV file, Koncert will assign a CRM ID.
- Dialed Phone – Phone number used to connect with the prospect.
- Dialed Phone Type – Phone type used to connect with the prospect e.g., Direct Phone or Phone, etc.
- Duration – Total time duration of the call.
- Duration (In Units) – Total time duration of the call (in units).
- Email – Prospect’s Email ID.
- End Time – Session end date and time.
- List Name – Name of the Report or File that has been uploaded from the My Lists tab and dialed.
- Phone Number - Prospect’s contact number.
- Session Date/Time – Date and time of each dialing session during the selected date range.
- Start Time – Session start date and time.
- Title – Prospect’s title.
- User – Name of the Talker or Sales Rep.
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
- Managers can schedule and send the reports automatically to the selected users for a selected period, either in excel or CSV format. Refer to the article Schedule and send Reports for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.