With Koncert, managers can schedule and send the reports to users automatically for a selected period, as an excel or CSV file. Reports will be emailed to the user(s) email address as an email attachment.
Below you can find the steps to schedule and send the reports:
- In the My Reports tab, click on the Schedule button under the Report Inputs section.
NOTE: The Schedule button will only be available for managers.
- After the List of Scheduled Reports window pops up, click on the Add Schedule button.
- The Add Schedule window will be displayed with the following fields:
- Report Type – Select the report(s) from the dropdown that you wish to schedule and send. You can select more than one report. Mandatory field.
- Choose Talkers – Select one or more talkers/users whose reports needs to be processed. Only active talkers will be displayed. Mandatory field.
- Report Execution – Choose one of the following report execution steps:
- Send Individual Reports For Each Talker – Report(s) will be processed separately for each talker and individual emails will be sent to those talkers.
- Send Consolidated Reports for all Talkers – Report(s) will be processed for all talkers selected and a single email will be sent to the talkers/users selected in the 'Send To' dropdown.
- Date Range – Choose the date range/time period for the report to be retrieved. For example, if you select 'Last 1 hour', a report will be retrieved for the last 1 hour. Mandatory field.
- Send On – Choose a specific day and time for sending the retrieved report. Recurring reports will be retrieved and delivered to the selected talker(s) on the selected day & time. Mandatory field.
- Send To – This option will be enabled only after selecting the Report Execution option 'Send Consolidated Reports for all Talkers'. Select the user(s) to whom the consolidated reports to be sent. You can select more than one user.
NOTE: Reports will be sent to the user(s) registered email address.
- Report Format – Choose the report format (Excel or CSV) to retrieve reports.
- Additional Email id – Enter the additional Email address to which the reports should be sent.
- Click Save to save the schedule. Upon successful saving, the message 'Successfully Added' will appear. Click OK.
- The newly created Schedule will be displayed in the List of Scheduled Reports window.
NOTE: To differentiate the consolidated schedule report from the individual report, an icon will be displayed next to the consolidated schedule report.
Also, you can delete a scheduled report by clicking the Delete icon under the Action column.
Upon successful deletion, a message 'Deleted Successfully' will be displayed, as shown below. Click OK.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.