The Initial Transfer Greeting (ITG) section allows you to record a short greeting, play back, re-record and choose the greeting that can be played to a prospect upon a call transfer.
NOTE: You can hear the greeting when a call is transferred and start your discussion once it has ended.
Pre-requisites: Before recording an Initial Transfer Greeting (ITG), please ensure that you have logged into the Phone Bridge using the Dial and Access Code visible on the portal.
- ITG recording can be done from either of the following tabs:
- My Session » Greeting
- Settings » General tab » Initial Transfer Greeting section
- To start recording an ITG, click the Record icon .
- The New Initial Transfer Greeting popup window will be displayed as shown below. Provide a name for your ITG.
NOTE: You cannot add spaces, but you can add characters.
- Click on the Record button to start recording the ITG or click Cancel to stop the action.
- Once the recording has been completed, click on the Stop button to stop the recording.
- The Play button will be displayed as shown below. Click on the Play button to listen to your recording.
- Click Save to confirm the recorded ITG.
If any error occurred during the recording, click on the Re-record button to re-record the ITG.
- The newly recorded ITG will then appear in the ITG dropdown.
- Choose the appropriate ITG from the dropdown, which you would like to use upon call transfer.
NOTE: The Play icon will be visible and available only if any of the ITG is selected.
- Re-record your initial transfer greeting if you are in a different location or using a different audio device from your last recording.
- Record your greeting as if someone just picked up the phone. (watch your intonation)
- Make sure to record as close to the beep as possible. This will help have a smooth transition
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.