Below you can find how to schedule a new Meeting:
Pre-requisites: Before scheduling a meeting, make sure that you have completed the following settings:
- Your Email Account (Settings » Emails » Email Account) is verified.
- Turned ON the Meetings tab in the Settings » Meetings tab.
- Other basic Meetings settings are completed as mentioned in the article Setup Meetings.
- In the Meetings tab, perform any of the following actions to schedule a meeting.
NOTE: Make sure that you are booking the meeting for a future date or the current date.
- Double-click on the required time slot in the Calendar view to book a meeting, or
- Click and drag the mouse from the required start time and release the mouse when you reach the desired end time to book a meeting for this time frame.
- A pop up window with the scheduled details will appear.
- Organizer – Name of the logged-in user
- Participant(s) – Prospects that have been uploaded by the logged-in user will be listed. Search and select the prospect(s) from the dropdown for whom the meeting has to be booked.
In addition, all the other users in an organization will be listed in the dropdown. You can select them as participants, if needed.
NOTE: You can select up to 5 prospects for a meeting. An alert message below will appear when saving the meeting, after adding more than 5 prospects.
- Title – Enter the meeting title. By default, the name of the title will be “New Event”.
- Location – Enter the meeting location. By default, the location provided in the Settings » Meetings tab » General information section will be displayed. Refer to the article Setup Meetings for detailed information.
- Description – Enter the description for the Meeting. By default, the description provided in the Settings » Meetings tab » General information section will be displayed. Refer to the article Setup Meetings for detailed information.
- Start Time & End Time – Defaults to the selected date & time range. If required you can change the date & time, the slot will be booked accordingly.
- Click Save to schedule a meeting. After successfully scheduling the meeting, the following message will be displayed.
- The newly created meeting will appear in the Calendar view.
Meetings scheduled will be synchronized with the Calendar of the Email Domain (server type) through which the meeting request has been sent.
- A meeting request email will be sent from the user's email account to the prospect with a reschedule link.
Prospect can accept the scheduled time slot or change their preferred time slot from the available slot time of the user, which will be updated in the Meetings tab. One-Off Call can be established from Cadence to connect with the prospect and initiate the presentation.
NOTE: When scheduling a meeting for more than one prospect, the reschedule link will not be included in the invite email for the prospects.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.